Leglocks For White, Blue and Purple Belts by Jacob Couch and Heath Pedigo
Master Leg Locks with Rising BJJ Star Jacob Couch and His Coach Heath Pedigo In This 4-Part Masterclass On Leg Locks For White, Blue, and Purple Belts!
- Looking for a comprehensive leg lock guide to keep you covered all the way to brown belt? Jacob Couch and Heath Pedigo have you covered!
- Develop your leg lock game from the ground up with rock-solid basics, tips on securing a variety of leg entanglements, using sweeps to off-balance opponents, and MORE!
- Discover unique finishing mechanics that are easy to learn and will catch opponents off guard.
- Troubleshoot common issues with grip alignment, foot placement, generating force, and more from some of the most effective leg lock positions!
- Rapidly increase your straight ankle finish rate with key details on pinning and immobilizing your opponent’s hips, leaving no option of escape!
- Build confidence in your ability to enter into the legs, transition to other entanglements, secure adequate grips, and more with Jacob Couch’s arsenal of skill-specific drills!
Digital Video + Flow Chart & Visual Notes
Watching our videos is the best way to learn, but it can be hard to remember everything. Deepen your understanding of the concepts in this video by adding flowcharts, plus notes with embedded videos. You’ll learn this system better and more quickly!
|Single Leg X Drill
|Elbow Pinch Drill
|Defense To Offense From Sweep
|Defense To Offense From Standing
|Finishing From Single Leg X
|Double Outside Couch Grip
|Long Stroke Backstep
|Belly Down Langhi Hook
|Fatman’s Ankle Lock
|Gripping Hierarchy Theory
|De La Riva Straight Ankle
Check Out The Trailer!
So, What's On The Series?
Single Leg X Drill
Elbow Pinch Drill
Defense To Offense From Sweep
Defense To Offense From Standing
Finishing From Single Leg X
Double Outside Couch Grip
Long Stroke Backstep
Belly Down Langhi Hook
Fatman’s Ankle Lock
Gripping Hierarchy Theory
De La Riva Straight Ankle