Sale Best Seller
Leglocks Unlocked Part 2 by Tum Energia
Master The Most Modern And Effective No-gi Leg Locks And Further The Advancement Of Your Skill And Technique With Tum Energia!
- Focus deeply on the 50/50 position, and all of its variants such as 80/20, criss cross ashi, backside 50/50, and so much more.
- Master the element of controlling the position as well as upgrading and transitioning to other dominant positions.
- Pick up all the correct finishing mechanics for submissions, particularly the inside heel hook.
- Go over some of the best entries into these positions and incorporate them into your game to become the highest level leg locker on the mat.
- Take note that modern day Jiu Jitsu consists of an increasing popularity in leg locks, so pick up some of the best tools out there and operate your game at the highest level possible.
|Terminology & honorable mentions||0:57|
|Endgame - (General) Positional overview||2:22|
|Positions Pro’s and Con’s||6:32|
|Double trouble & running man||21:06|
|Backside 50/50 (drill and position overview)||24:35|
|Interlinking both flowcharts||1:01:32|
|Non heel hook finishing mechanics||1:08:45|
|Inside heel hook||1:17:57|
|Backside 50/50 finishing details||1:36:37|
|Seated entries - Intro||0|
|Shin to shin & single leg X||1:27|
|Kneeling single leg X||8:13|
|X-guard (to backside 50/50)||12:22|
|Low X (to backside 50/50)||15:54|
|Reverse de la Riva entry 1||19:30|
|Reverse de la Riva entry 2||25:51|
|Kneeling Reverse de la Riva||30:24|
|De la Riva overview||33:01|
|De la Riva pass concepts||39:05|
|De la Riva entry 1||42:05|
|De la Riva entry 2||45:46|
|K-guard from closed guard||48:00|
|Half butterfly guard entry||57:25|
|Knee ride entries||59:29|
|Knee on belly entry||1:02:44|
|Standing entries - Single leg entry 1||0|
|Single leg entry 2||2:37|
|Imanari roll to outside sankaku||6:18|
|Ryan Hall roll||8:56|