Sale Best Seller
Lightweight Judo by Mohan Bam
International Competitor Mohan Bam Shares His Lightweight Judo Formula For Gripping And Throwing With Precision, Speed, And Technique!
- Learn effective combinations that are easy-to-learn and perfect for lightweight Judo practitioners.
- Set up superior grips with Mohan’s grip fighting strategy that will help you gain the upper hand in every grip exchange!
- Transition between turning throws directly into trips that will catch opponents off guard.
- Put opponents into a perfect position to be thrown with Mohan’s creative kuzushi.
- Take your Judo Skills to the next level with Mohan Bam!
|Ippon seoi nage||5:30|
|Left Ippon Seoi nage with a right grip||9:14|
|Kouchi into Seoi nage (R Vs R)||12:33|
|Right Ouchi into Left Seoi nage (L vs R)||17:27|
|Seoi nage against a top grip||21:45|
|Sneaky Right vs Left Seoi entry||24:05|
|Ouchi, Kouchi into Seoi Bage||27:31|
|Sasae feint into Osoto gari||5:24|
|Entries into Ouchi gari||18:21|
|Sode tsuri Komi Goshi||21:18|
|Sode Tsuri Komi Goshi off the Grip||27:44|
|Right on Left Strategies||32:32|
|Getting the inside grip||36:51|
|Using grips and atacking||38:59|