Sale Best Seller
Luta Livre Compression by Nicolas Renier
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Nicolas RenierProfessional Fighter
Master The Concepts And Techniques For Utilizing Compression And Crushing Pressure To Improve Your Position, Pass The Guard, Submit Your Opponent, And So Much More With ADCC Veteran Nicholas Renier
- Understand the difference between muscular and bone compression and learn when you would want to use one instead of the other.
- Use compression to open the guard by targeting the biceps and quadriceps.
- See the best ways to use this pressure from unsuspecting positions like spider guard.
- Find brutal submissions on the muscles, ribs, neck, and so much more.
- Also check out numerous other high level submissions such as a triangle trap and an inverted americana.
- Learning how to properly use compression and pressure is absolutely key in establishing a well rounded game!
|Compression muscular on the calf||1:10|
|Compression muscular on the low quadriceps||8:35|
|Compression opening guard||13:47|
|Knee on the tibia||19:52|
|From spider guard||25:00|
|Compression on the calf||14:23|
|Calf Compression from half guard||26:28|
|Compression on the high quadriceps||31:43|