Sale Best Seller
Mastering Osoto Gari by Travis Stevens
Master Osoto Gari with Travis Stevens! If you haven’t added Osoto Gari to your toolkit, you are missing out. Learn to off-balance your opponent and attack with versatile Osoto Gari variations.
- Osoto Gari is an attack that compliments ANY Judo gameplan.
- Learn basic drills that teach the essential concepts that ANYONE can learn!
- Moving Uchikomi drills help you understand the timing and set up to launch a successful Osoto.
- Use competition approved versions of Osoto that Travis has sharpened throughout his career.
- Travis lays out a full game plan that revolves around Osoto Gari, use combinations that provide the perfect opportunity that will put your opponent flat on their back!
|Concept and Principles||0 - 10:14|
|Basic Uchi Komi||10:14 - 16:49|
|Moving Uchi Komi Forward||16:49 - 20:42|
|Moving Uchi Komi Backward||20:42 - 24:56|
|Basic throwing||24:56 - 30:07|
|Competition style from overhand||0 - 5:35|
|Extreme Right Vs Right||5:35 - 12:14|
|O Uchi Gari > O Soto Gari||12:14 - 19:13|
|Harai Goshi > O Soto Gari||19:13 - 24:37|
|Sasae Tsuri Komi Ashi > O Soto Gari||24:37 - 30:40|
|O Soto Gari Bump and Run||0 - 4:58|
|Left on Right O Soto Gari from Standard Grips||4:58 - 11:47|
|O Soto Gari > Ko Soto Gari||11:47 - 17:06|
|Countering O Soto Gari||17:06 - 22:06|
|Escaping O Soto Gari||22:06 - 26:20|