Sale Best Seller
Mastering The 2 on 1 Grip by Alex Kennedy
Utilize The Hidden Powers Of The 2 On 1 Grip From Every Position And Stay In A Constant State Of Attacking With Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Alex Kennedy
- Check out the best ways to incorporate this grip from standing, from the closed guard, and from butterfly guard.
- Learn the best ways to actually establish the grips and set yourself up to attack from anywhere.
- Look at a series of takedowns including ankle picks, single legs, and inside trips.
- Use the 2 on 1 to get to the back or to pull off numerous different sweeps.
- Utilize a 2 on 1 arm drag to set up high level chokes like an arm in guillotine, darce, and so much more.
- Discover what Alex Kennedy refers to as the “Avant guard” and use it to set up various top tier submissions.
|2 on 1 grip from standing - Introduction to the 2 on 1 guard||0|
|Establishing the 2 on 1 grip||1:01|
|Ankle Pick from the 2 on 1||5:57|
|Single Leg Takedown from the 2 on 1||9:46|
|Inside Leg Trip from the 2 on 1||12:09|
|Fireman’s Carry from the 2 on 1||13:49|
|Double leg from the 2 on 1 grip||16:14|
|Modified Zangief roll from the 2 on 1||18:03|
|2 on 1 grip from closed guard - 2 on 1 grip to the back||0|
|Fake bump sweep to pendulum sweep||4:15|
|2 on 1 to foot on shoulder triangle||7:45|
|2 on 1 to the omoplata sweep||10:50|
|2 on 1 to the leg push triangle||14:16|
|2 on 1 to high guard arm bar||16:48|
|2 on one to a tripod sweep||20:02|
|2 on 1 grip from butterfly guard - Arm drag / leg push top the back||25:09|
|Arm drag / Leg push to the arm in guillotine||29:13|
|Arm drag / leg push to the Darce choke||32:47|
|2 on 1 grip to the baratoplata||36:17|
|2 on 1 to a butterfly sweep||39:18|
|Avant Guard to the triangle||41:32|
|Avant Guard to the back||44:47|
|Avant Guard to the mount||46:52|