Sale Best Seller
Mastering The Cross Collar Grip by Ante Dzolic
Develop A Battle-Tested Strategy From Closed Guard That Opens Up Sweeps, Controls Posture, And Secures Submissions With Ante Dzolic’s Cross Collar Grip System!
- Breakdown your opponent by mastering body mechanics and controlling posture with the high cross collar grip.
- Use this beginner-friendly approach that is still used at the highest levels of the sport.
- Open up numerous avenues of attack while controlling your opponent and shutting down attempts to pass your guard.
- Master key details on body positioning that allows you to outflank your opponent from closed guard!
- Perfect for smaller grapplers looking to slow down and submit larger opposition!
|Contact points (On our Wrists)||3:58|
|Contact points (On our Partner)||5:01|
|Three Movements of The Arms||6:41|
|Wrist Alignment Details||7:54|
|Cross Collar Grip as a Leash||9:21|
|Three Hip Escapes and a Pivot||10:46|
|Double Lapel Breakdown||14:46|
|Double Elbow Flare Breakdown||17:56|
|Lapel and Elbow Flare Breakdown||19:46|
|Double Swim Posture Break||21:59|
|Breaking the Lead Arm Grip/Post||23:29|
|The Classic Cross Collar Choke||0|
|The Cross Choke (Leg Press Variation)||3:05|
|The Corkscrew Choke||5:07|
|Palm Up/Palm Down Choke||7:22|
|Thumb in the Collar Choke||10:22|
|Head Hug Choke (Holding the Elbow)||13:14|
|Countering the Bob and Weave Elbow Push Defense||14:59|
|The Loop Choke||16:40|
|Attacking with The Skirt of The Lapel||19:28|
|The Triangle Choke vs Posture Defence I||23:06|
|The Triangle Choke vs Posture Defence II||25:36|
|Palm Up/Palm Down Choke with an Over Hook||28:17|
|Palm Up/Palm Up Choke with an Over Hook||32:20|
|Failed Over Hook Choke to Head Hug Choke||35:42|
|Wrist/Shoulder Lock When Your Partner Attempts to Foul Your First Grip||0|
|Single Cross Collar Choke with Head Hug||2:44|
|Modified Kimura to Triangle Choke Variation||5:58|
|Countering the Answering the Phone Defense||7:59|
|Countering the Hands on Biceps Posture||10:28|
|Countering When Your Partner Pops Up to Their Feet||12:37|
|Countering Head Movement as a Defense I||15:35|
|Countering Head Movement as a Defense II (Back Take)||17:33|
|Countering Head Movement as a Defense III (Arm Lock)||19:58|
|Countering Head Movement as a Defense IV (Lapel Choke)||21:35|
|Modified Triangle Choke||22:56|
|Countering The Bob and Weave Defense||24:19|
|Countering the Forearm on The Chest (or Neck)||25:24|