Sale Best Seller
Middle Aged BJJ 2: No Gi by Tom DeBlass
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
TOM DEBLASSProfessional Fighter
Fight Smart And Win As An Older Grappler With Tom DeBlass’s Guide To Beating Younger, Faster Opponents With These Key Details And Fundamental Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Concepts To Slowing The Fight Down And Keeping Control - NO GI
- Learn how an older grappler can use real technique and useful technique to simplify their Brazilian jiu-jitsu and slow down younger grapplers with Tom DeBlass’s help
- Tom DeBlass is a UFC veteran fighter and a respected black belt grappling coach in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, as well as a BJJ Fanatics favorite
- Tom shows how to work from top and bottom position with techniques and attacks that older grapplers can gain advantage with, including half guard, pressure passing, and more
- Finish the fight with chokes and joint locks that you can slowly control and finish, with no scrambling or speed needed
- Get real useful advice on how to warmup and cooldown and recover as an older grappler, so you can avoid injury and stay on the mat longer
|Slowing a standing opponent down entering a guard||9:26|
|Head to the outside modified deep half-guard reversal||17:55|
|Nullifying the knee slice with lower leg manipulation into reversal||27:17|
|Recovering quarter mount with inside arm control||0|
|Gaining the undertook from the half-guard to reversal with lower leg manipulation||11:20|
|Defending your knee line from the bottom half-guard||20:58|
|Maintaining side control with hip switching||26:03|
|Slowing down a standing opponent with initial dela riva grip transitioning to deep half-guard||0|
|Dela riva grip into modified X-guard sweep requiring little athleticism||5:59|
|Breaking your partner down into the closed guard transitioning to a knee-friendly omoplata||14:57|
|Modified triangle protecting the knees from further injury||24:53|
|Maximizing time spent on the back||30:23|
|Maintaining top half-guard while controlling the bottom leg shutting down your opponent’s ability to stand or scramble||0|
|Maintaining top butterfly position not allowing your opponent to stand back up||9:10|
|Closed-guard pass using your partner’s overhook as your underhook to slow them down||20:21|
|Hand fighting from top position to slow your bottom opponent down||29:59|