Sale Best Seller
Modern Reverse De La Riva by Jason Rau
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
jason rauProfessional Fighter
- Jason Rau is a black belt under Matt Serra with an impressive competition resume that includes wins over multiple elite grapplers, and ADCC East Coast Trials Silver
- Learn the reverse De la Riva approach that’s lent itself to several victories at the highest levels of grappling for Rau, such as ADCC Trials, RISE, Kasai, Sapateiro, and more
- The reverse De la Riva guard is one of the most dynamic guards in BJJ and Rau has the tricks, tips, and key details you need to make the RDLR a reliable fixture in your bottom game
- Attack the legs, hunt the back, or sweep and get on top using this dynamic guard that's tailor made for the modern no gi player
- Use Rau’s basic overview to learn how to properly invert and off-balance your opponents so you can maximize the effectiveness of your reverse De La Riva guard
- Utilize an entire section of secondary options so you can still capitalize with the RDLR even when the low hanging fruit isn't available
|Basic positioning; How to invert. General overview||0:32|
|Inversion with scoop||5:13|
|Inversion with overwrap/ off balance||11:06|
|Off balance/hip thrust||16:03|
|Inversion/deep knee cut||19:10|
|Off balance/ knee lever||25:08|
|Follow ups/ Back to leg attacks. Standard back take||0|
|Saddle far leg||8:37|
|5050 entry + options||11:36|
|Opponent sits to hip/far x||14:49|
|Crab ride back take||18:54|
|Crab ride back take follow hips||23:20|
|Opponent sits to hip/ stomp bolo||28:10|
|Opponent sits to hip/knee bar||31:47|
|Secondary options. False reap||0|
|False reap inversion||6:55|
|Near side k guard||9:38|
|Lasso far side k/ near side||15:38|