Mount Attacks Beyond The Basics by Thomas Lisboa
If you are looking to put your opponent into checkmate, the Mount is for YOU!
- Control the Mount like never before with Lisboa’s tips on countering the most common defensive strategies.
- Develop continuous attacks that consistently leave your opponent with no other option than to tap!
- Gracefully transition from chokes to armbars and back again when Thomas takes you beyond the basics.
|Arm Bar Switch||0 - 4:00|
|Breaking The Arm Bar Defense||4:00 - 12:22|
|Arm Bar Defense Vs Reverse Triangle||12:22 - 18:52|
|Arm Bar Defense Vs Triangle||18:52 - 22:52|
|Ezekiel Choke||0 - 3:28|
|Katagatame||3:28 - 7:52|
|Ezekiel Choke From Technical Mount||7:52 - 11:04|
|Lapel Choke||11:04 - 15:41|
|Triangle||15:41 - 24:51|
|Shoulder Lock (Monoplata)||24:51 - 32:56|
|Double Underhook Control To Arm Bar||32:56 - 40:26|
|Tutorial - Choke From Mount||0 - 15:41|
|Arm Bar From S-Mount Variations Vs Choke Defense||15:41 - 25:15|
|Choke With Hand Behind The Head||25:15 - 29:46|
|Hand On The Collar Arm Bar Vs Turning Sideways||29:46 - 32:44|
|Rolling Arm Bar||32:44 - 36:21|
|Americana||36:21 - 39:33|
|Americana To Straight Arm Bar||39:33 - 43:18|
|Americana To Arm Bar||43:18 - 45:48|
|Mount Control Basics||0 - 10:04|
|Arm Bar Fundamentals||10:04 - 16:19|
|Hand On The Collar Vs Upa Escape||16:19 - 20:46|
|Controlling The Mount Vs Elbow Escape||20:46 - 25:17|
|Controlling The Mount Vs Pant Grip Escape||25:17 - 30:51|
|Controlling The Mount Vs Hands Inside The Legs||30:51 - 35:23|
|Controlling The Mount Vs Reverse Body Lock Escape||35:23 - 38:31|
|Controlling The Mount Vs Belt Grip Escape||38:31 - 40:44|
Thomas Lisboa is here to teach you the finer details of DOMINATING from the Mount! Go Beyond The Basic Mount Attacks with Alliance Black Belt Thomas Lisboa!
Check Out The Trailer To This Series!
What Will You Learn?
If you want to consistently finish the opposition mastering the Mount is a must. The Mount should be the end of the line for your opponent. That said, defense to the Mount has continued to evolve in a way that has caused many practitioners to lose the true value of the position. Thomas Lisboa looks to change that. Mount Attacks Beyond The Basics brings you a systematic approach to controlling the mount, defending escapes, and countering with non-stop submissions!
Since the Mount is a widely used position the defense to it is wide and varied. Thankfully Part 1 of Mount Attacks Beyond The Basics is dedicated to destroying that defense! Thomas teaches you how to control and counter each escape attempt. Give yourself the upper hand when your opponent tries to escape. Be prepared for your opponent’s escape attempts with calculated attacks that put you in position to win the fight. This is where part 2 and 3 pick up!
Thomas applies a systematic approach that puts you in control of the battle. Tactics like the classic cross choke take on an all-new perspective when it forces your opponent into indefensible positions. By defending one submission your opponent will open up for other attacks like the armbar. This is just ONE example of how Thomas goes beyond the basics by combining hard to stop techniques together in a chain!
Do you ever have a hard time finishing with the armbar from the Mount? This tried and true technique can sometimes be thwarted by a much stronger opponent. Thanks to Thomas you will finally have an avenue of attack that takes strength OUT of the equation. You will learn methods of breaking grips and transitions that once again leave your opponent with little option to defend. The final section of Mount Attacks Beyond The Basics dedicated to defeating your opponent’s LAST line of defense!
Leave NO option of escape! Check the complete technique list below!
Americana To Armbar
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Mount Control Basics
- Arm Bar Fundamentals
- Hand On The Collar Vs Upa Escape
- Controlling The Mount Vs Elbow Escape
- Controlling The Mount Vs Pant Grip Escape
- Controlling The Mount Vs Hands Inside The Legs
- Controlling The Mount Vs Reverse Body Lock Escape
- Controlling The Mount Vs Belt Grip Escape
- Tutorial - Choke From Mount
- Arm Bar From S-Mount Variations Vs Choke Defense
- Choke With Hand Behind The Head
- Hand On The Collar Arm Bar Vs Turning Sideways
- Rolling Arm Bar
- Americana To Straight Arm Bar
- Americana To Arm Bar
- Ezekiel Choke
- Ezekiel Choke From Technical Mount
- Lapel Choke
- Shoulder Lock (Monoplata)
- Double Underhook Control To Arm Bar
- Arm Bar Switch
- Breaking The Arm Bar Defense
- Arm Bar Defense Vs Reverse Triangle
- Arm Bar Defense Vs Triangle