Mount Attacks by Henry Akins
Henry AkinsProfessional Fighter
Some of Jiu-Jitsu’s best moves contain hidden details that are hard to teach, Henry teaches the unteachable!
- Blend between multiple attack sequences including the classic armbar, cross-choke, and americana to consistently find submissions from the mount!
- Find complete control over your opponent when you attack with a complete game plan.
- Learn how to chain your attacks together to create a hard to stop submission sequence.
- Henry Akins has over 25+ years on the mat, in this instructional he shares his very best Mount Attacks!
|Combining the Arm Bar and Cross Collar Choke to Finish||0 - 6:30|
|Mount Arm Bar||6:30 - 14:15|
|Arm Bar Set Ups||14:15 - 17:49|
|Arm Bar with Arm Behind the Back||17:49 - 20:52|
|Arm Lock from the High Mount Escape||20:52 - 23:40|
|Ezekiel Choke from Mount||23:40 - 26:36|
|Getting the Arm Into Position For the Head and Arm Choke||26:36 - 30:48|
|Getting the Grips for the Cross Collar Choke||0 - 3:53|
|Guillotine Set Up from Mount||3:53 - 8:10|
|Mount Americana||8:10 - 14:01|
|Mount armbar from push||14:01 - 16:31|
|Mount Bow And Arrow Choke||16:31 - 21:32|
|Using the Americana to Deal with a Stalling Opponent||21:32 - 25:43|
|Mount cross collar choke||0 - 8:02|
|Mount Hammer Fist Choke||8:02 - 11:00|
|Mount No Gi Ezekiel||11:00 - 14:39|
|Mount Head & Arm Choke||14:39 - 17:43|
|Mount taking the back||17:43 - 22:17|
|Preventing opponent from rolling away with elbow||22:17 - 25:51|
|HJJ Camps Bonus - Details of Finishing the Head & Arm Choke||25:51 - 26:29|
|HJJ Camps Bonus - HJJ Camp Attendies Drilling Head and Arm Choke Details||26:29 - 27:20|
Learn Mount Attacks from Longtime Black Belt, Henry Akins! Uncover HIDDEN details that open an all-new perspective to securing submissions from one of Jiu-Jitsu’s most dominant positions...the MOUNT!
Check Out The Trailer To This Series!
What Will You Learn?
Mount Attacks uses hidden details that very few people know. Henry teaches you how to make these hidden details turn the mounted position into checkmate for your opponent.
The mount is a checkmate position that should be the end of the line for your opponent, but many people struggle to control the position. Henry employs an attack based strategy that will constantly put your opponent on the defensive. Mount Attacks starts off with Henry exploring the relationship between the armbar and the cross choke. Take the classic armbar-cross choke approach and revitalize it with never before seen details!
By using techniques in combination you leave little option of escape for your opponent. Mount Attacks teaches you how to use one attack to force your opponent to defend, once they do you’ll be ready for the next attack. But what if your opponent is stalling?
Part 2 covers this exact topic! The Americana is a perfect way to address an opponent who stalls. Henry demonstrates how to chain together the Americana to the armbar, and the armbar to the bow and arrow choke! This constant attack sequence becomes hard to stop because you will be ahead of your opponent at every turn. Henry teaches more than one-off techniques, instead he provides numerous attack sequences that will have you attacking from every angle!
Since the mount is a very common position in Jiu-Jitsu, many athletes have developed elaborate ways to escape this once inescapable position. Henry gives you the game plan required to shut down these escapes and even counter them with back takes! Take control of the battle and make the mount great with Mount Attacks by Henry Akins!
Check out the complete technique list below!
Armbar From The High Mount Escape
So, What Exactly Is On This Series?
- Combining the Arm Bar and Cross Collar Choke to Finish
- Mount Arm Bar
- Arm Bar Set Ups
- Arm Bar with Arm Behind the Back
- Arm Lock from the High Mount Escape
- Ezekiel Choke from Mount
- Getting the Arm Into Position For the Head and Arm Choke
- Getting the Grips for the Cross Collar Choke
- Guillotine Set Up from Mount
- Mount Americana
- Mount armbar from push
- Mount Bow And Arrow Choke
- Using the Americana to Deal with a Stalling Opponent
- Mount cross collar choke
- Mount Hammer Fist Choke
- Mount No Gi Ezekiel
- Mount Head & Arm Choke
- Mount taking the back
- Preventing opponent from rolling away with elbow
- HJJ Camps Bonus
- Details of Finishing the Head & Arm Choke
- HJJ Camps Bonus
- HJJ Camp Attendies Drilling Head and Arm Choke Details
Mount Head And Arm