Sale Best Seller
Mount Maintenance and Escapes by Henry Akins
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Henry AkinsProfessional Fighter
- Akins peels back the curtain on hidden details on both controlling and escaping the mounted position.
- The mount is one of the most dominating positions in combat, and with this
- Turn the tables on the opposition with Henry’s battle-tested mount escape system.
- Develop go-to escape sequences that put opponents into perfect position to reverse and come on top or re-establish an effective guard.
- Give opponent’s no opportunity for attack with game-changing details that allow you to maintain strong frames as you work out from underneath even the heaviest opponents!
- As an added bonus Akins explores numerous offensive and defensive options from the side mount.
- Henry Akins Upgrades All-Aspects Of The Mount With His 4-Part Masterclass On The Mount!
|Intro to the Mount Position||0|
|Transitioning To Side Mount||1:44|
|Drill - Transition to Side Mount||4:42|
|Maintaining Mount Against Pushing||9:37|
|Drill - Mount Against Person Trying to Push||15:44|
|Taking the Back||25:05|
|Starting Position for Mount Escapes||0|
|Details to Elbow Escape||8:04|
|Blocking the Head||11:52|
|Defense for Throwing the Legs Over Escape||15:24|
|Straight Arm with Hip Movement||17:46|
|Drill - The Perfect Umpa||21:32|
|Umpa Against Sprawled Out Opponent||25:45|
|Side Mount Escape||29:23|
|How to Deal with the Grape Vine||0|
|Escape Side Mount and S-Mount||2:36|
|Using the Umpa when Transitioning to Side Mount||7:26|
|Escape from the Gift Wrap Position||10:56|
|Breaking the Bear Hug||17:13|
|How to Deal the Crossed Ankles||21:07|
|Stand up – Clinching – Connecting the shoulder in the middle to dominate the over under clinch||24:59|
|Stand up – Take Down – Grabbing the single leg||27:18|
|HJJ Camps Bonus – Preventing the Bridge When Mounting||0|
|HJJ Camps Bonus – Details to Mounting When The Knee is Up||5:59|
|HJJ Camps Bonus – Defending Against Jiu JItsu Escapes||9:28|
|HJJ Camps Bonus – Umpa Details||15:05|
|BONUS – Side Mount Escape – Transitioning From The Elbow Escape To Side Mount Escape||18:22|
|BONUS – Side Mount Escape – More Details On The Side Mount Position And Escape||25:28|
|BONUS – Side Mount Escape – Pushing The Knee Trapping The Ankle Hip Movement||29:03|
|BONUS - Developing the Proper Bridge Movement to Escape the Mount||35:18|
|BONUS - Developing the Proper Bridge Movement to Escape the Mount Q&A||39:36|
|BONUS - Grabbing the hands Gi and No-Gi version to Bridge||50:15|
|BONUS - Making the opponent place their Hands on the Ground to be able to Trap||53:53|