Sale Best Seller
Mount Olympus by Pete Letsos
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Pete LetsosProfessional Fighter
Master Both The Offensive And Defensive Aspects Of The Mount In No Gi And Make This One Of The Most Dominant Positions In Your Repertoire With Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Pete “The Greek” Letsos
- Master the smash mount from side control, knee on belly, and the bridge, and check out some of your best grip options.
- Check out a series of submission set ups and finishes from the mount such as the darce, armbar, head and arm choke, and so much more.
- Dive deep into the defensive aspect of the position such as escaping the mount as well as submissions from the mount such as the triangle and leg attacks.
- Look at different mount positioning such as the reverse mount and the twister mount and see what other options they provide like the low mount choke.
- Drill the best techniques and sequences to get to the mount and quickly see all of the dominance and control that this position offers.
|Smash mount from side control||0:37|
|Smash mount from knee on belly||7:47|
|Smash mount from the bridge||15:34|
|Smash mount with different grips||21:42|
|Basic Drilling to the mount||29:03|
|The twister mount||0|
|Grip breaks from low mount||16:28|
|Low mount choke||25:52|
|Head and arm triangle choke||0|
|Arm bar from High mount||5:07|
|Basic armbar from mount||9:43|
|Kimura to the back||14:28|
|Countering holding opponent||19:33|
|Transition with escapes||0|
|Preventing leg attacks||20:09|