Sale Best Seller
No-Gi Judo Overhook Attacks by Sonny Sahota
Discover A Complete No-Gi Takedown System From The Overhook With BJJ Black Belt And Judo Practitioner Sonny Sahota!
- Sonny Sahota is a BJJ black belt, school owner, and instructor at Praxis Jiu-Jitsu in Canada.
- Make common Judo techniques work in a No-Gi setting, by unlocking the power of the overhook!
- Learn a wide range of techniques including ashi waza (foot technique), te waza (hand technique), koshi waza (hip technique), and even sutemi waza (sacrifice techniques).
- Develop a consistent system of obtaining the overhook, creating kuzushi, and executing the technique with Sonny’s systemized approach to securing takedowns.
- As an added bonus Sonny teaches his sacrifice throw series where you use your opponent’s aggression against them.
- Take your no-gi judo to the next level with Sonny Sahota’s No-Gi overhook system!
- No-Gi Judo Overhook Attacks Is A 5-Part Series Designed To Make The Overhook A Valuable Tool In ANYONE’S Standup Game!
|The Overhook Position||7:34|
|Te Waza (Hand Techniques) - Kibisu Gaeshi (Heel Reversal / Ankle Pick)||0|
|Sekui Nage (Scooping Throw)||7:17|
|Seoi Otoshi (Shoulder Drop)||10:51|
|Kata Guruma (Shoulder Wheel)||15:40|
|Uki Otoshi (Floating Drop)||20:08|
|Tai Otoshi (Body Drop)||24:28|
|Ashi Waza (Foot Techniques) - Deashi Harai (Forward Foot Sweep)||0|
|Sasae Tsurikomi Ashi (Blocking Foot Throw)||3:38|
|Osoto Gari (Major Outer Reap)||6:21|
|Kosoto Gake (Minor Outer Hook)||10:03|
|Kouchi Gari (Minor Inner Reap)||12:43|
|Ouchi Gari (Major Inner Reap)||14:56|
|O Guruma (Large Wheel)||20:32|
|Kneeling O Guruma||23:47|
|Uchi Mata (Inner Thigh Throw)||26:12|
|Ashi Guruma (Leg Wheel)||30:42|
|Koshi Waza (Hip Techniques) - O-Goshi (Full Hip Throw)||0|
|Uki Goshi (Floating Hip Throw)||2:49|
|Koshi Guruma (Hip Wheel)||4:46|
|Harai Goshi (Sweeping Hip Throw)||8:11|
|Hane Goshi (Spring Hip Throw)||10:36|
|Sutemi Waza (Sacrifice Techniques) - Hikikomi Gaeshi (Pulling-in Reversal)||0|
|Sumi Gaeshi (Corner Reversal)||3:49|
|Tani Otoshi (Valley Drop)||7:08|
|Kawazu Gake (One-Leg Entanglement)||9:53|