The Lapel Submission Matrix System The Positional Trilogy: North South Matrix by Greg Hamilton
greg hamiltonProfessional Fighter
- Greg Hamilton is a 1st Degree Black Belt Under Carlos Machado and Owner/Instructor at Carlos Machado Jiu-Jitsu Mid Cities in Bedford, TX
- Master a whole new positional approach, mindset, and strategy for your BJJ game that you won't find anywhere else
- Turn your checkers jiu-jitsu into high level 4D chess with with a complete north south roadmap that will add dangerous tools to your BJJ arsenal
- Work from near distance, middle distance, and far distance, with Learn multiple high percentage lapel chokes and other reliable submission attacks as you navigate the north south position like never before, using unique concepts and coveted strategic secrets
- Beginners will supercharge their growing skill level and high ranks can easily learn, apply, and master the trustworthy techniques in this series to build a more dangerous arsenal from the north south position
- Confuse your opponents and gain access to some of the most dominant and effective submissions you’ve ever seen
- Works great for gi and no gi applications as well
- Pair with the other Matrix Systems to maximize your results and get over 8 hours of expert instruction that you WON’T see anywhere else
|Exploring the North south matrix - concepts and setups||1:12|
|Feeding lapels - control lapel tension||14:13|
|Exploring difference between arm locks with and without arm razor lapel control||19:29|
|Useful and basic arm separation concepts to finish arm locks||30:02|
|Arm separation concepts to finish arm razor lock||0|
|Leg separator setup with kimura grip from north south matrix (the armpit step)||9:43|
|Leg separator with arm razor from north south matrix (the armpit step)||14:57|
|North south matrix options - kimura regular and the step over||17:59|
|The arm razor kimura from north south matrix||29:22|
|The head scissor head crusher with or without arm razor lapel feed||38:29|
|Gregorian darce feed or regular darce from north south matrix||0|
|Gregorian darce feed lapel submissions||5:24|
|Gregorian Darce feed sit back option||14:41|
|Arm razor lock lapel submission from north south matrix - both arms in||18:11|
|Locking the shoulder with body leg over head leg||25:43|
|Finishing arm locks - leg head push for maximum torque and leverage||29:24|
|Finishing arm locks - lower back roll out||31:48|
|Arm razor lock lapel submission from north south matrix - with matrix leg separator||35:01|
|Keeping it bent - leaning it back - reeling it in - making it straight-rocking the boat - seesaw||39:43|
|Arm razor or standard arm lock to reverse triangle from leg separator||0|
|Arm razor lock to triangle submission - when they go under your body leg||5:32|
|Arm razor to arm ripper explored - toward head and first - wrist lock options||11:48|
|Arm razor to arm ripper explored||16:05|
|Arm ripper from arm razor||21:07|
|The three core matrix positions turtle||23:37|
Checkout The Trailer!
What Is On This Series?
In this series we explore the Almighty “TURTLE MATRIX”!!!
Enter the Lapel Submission Matrix System!!
What is the “Positional Trilogy”?
These are the 3 most POWERFUL and DOMINANT positions in BJJ.
- North South Matrix
- S-Mount Matrix
- Turtle Matrix
The Positional Trilogy has over 8 hours of the most unique lapel submissions you will ever see and essential concepts you MUST know.
I am going to teach you a whole new positional approach, mindset and strategy for your BJJ you have NEVER seen anywhere before:
- How to “Enter the Matrix” and effectively get to these 3 Powerful Matrix Positions:
- How to access the most powerful and unique LAPEL SUBMISSIONS EVER created for BJJ (as well as NON Lapel Submissions):
- How to turn your checkers Jiu-Jitsu into high level 4D Chess:
- If you are white or bluebelt The Lapel Submission Matrix System is going to supercharge your Jiu-Jitsu and teach you unique concepts and a pure BJJ system nobody else knows:
- Do you compete? If YES, then thus Matrix system is beyond effective and a must have!!:
- Are you a purple, brown or black belt? If YES, then this system will add the most unique concepts and strategy ever created for BJJ which is very easy to learn, apply and master if you are Purple, Brown and Black Belt:
- Confuse your opponents and access the most dominant and effective submissions you’ve ever seen from the most dominant positions in BJJ:
- Works great for NoGi as well!
- Learn concepts in addition to submissions with several hours of content you will never see anywhere else except here.
It’s time to step up your lapel submission game with The Lapel Submission Matrix System:
The Positional Trilogy. Stay tuned, we have much more planned for your Lapel Submission game in the upcoming year!!!