Sale Best Seller
Okuri Ashi Harai System by David Groom
- Develop this classic technique from the ground up with Groom’s skill enhancing drills that will help you with timing, kuzushi, and execution!
- Learn to create reactions that make Okuri-Ashi an effective weapon against defensive opponents.
- Cover unique grip fighting details, and footwork that make the foot sweep even more powerful against heavier opposition.
- Combine other throws with Okuri-Ashi techniques into hard-to-stop sequences that keep you ahead of the competition.
- David Groom simplifies the process of learning and applying Okuri-Ashi-Harai for practitioners of ALL levels!
|Foundations - Intro||0|
|Solo Movement Drills - Side to Side||1:45|
|Power Step to the Side||8:28|
|Change of Direction with Power Step||10:26|
|Hip “Faint” into Power Step||11:59|
|“Circular” Step Entry||14:58|
|“Kouchi” Entry into Okuri-Ashi-Barai||17:57|
|Application to Uchikomi - Gripping||0|
|Uchikomi Moving Side-to-Side||2:45|
|Uchikomi with “Circular” Movement Entry||29:20|
|Uchikomi “Kouchi” Entry into Okuri-Ashi-Barai||36:56|
|Nagekomi - Creating a Reaction to Throw When Gripped Up||0|
|Creating a Reaction to Throw When Fighting for a Grip||3:13|
|Working the Edge||5:47|
|Hip “Faint” Attack (Left v Right)||7:58|
|“Circular” Movement Entry (Right v Right)||11:49|
|Combinations - Okuri-Ashi-Barai into Harai-Goshi||0|
|Osoto-Gari into Okrui-Ashi-Barai (Left v Left)||6:35|
|Ouchi-Gari into Okuri-Ashi-Barai (Left v Right)||12:41|
|Kouchi-Gari into Okuri-Ashi-Barai Part 1 (Left v Right)||18:10|
|Kouchi-Gari into Okuri-Ashi-Barai Part 2 (Left v Left)||21:45|
|Counters - Hip Defence into Okuri-Ashi-Barai||0|
|Countering Okuri-Ashi-Barai with Tsubame-Gaeshi||7:30|