Sale Best Seller
Par Terre Offense and Defense by Max Askren
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Master the gut wrench and work to attack the lock or transition to the figure four.
- Understand how trapping the arm and utilizing the leg lace dramatically improves your ability to maintain control.
- Go over a series of drills that pound the concept of staying heavy into your head and smash your opponent until you get the pin.
- Work on a series of initial defensive techniques to prevent Par Terre and dive into the technical aspects of defending against the gut wrench and the leg lace.
- Learn how to incorporate Par Terre into a working part of your arsenal and watch how you begin to effortlessly control the direction of your matches.
|Gut Wrench-Attacking the Lock||0:28|
|Mid Level Gut Wrench||6:10|
|Faking Gut Wrench and Slipping the Lock||10:14|
|Gut Wrench to Figure Four||15:41|
|High Gut and Low Gut||29:02|
|Cross Knee Turn||38:05|
|Initial Defenses - Staying Heavy Drills||42:11|
|Gut Wrench Defense||47:29|
|Leg Lace Defense||58:10|
|Miscellaneous Par Tarre Defense||1:00:42|