Sale Best Seller
Perednyaya Podsechka / Sasae Tsurikomi Ashi by Vlad Koulikov
Sharpen Your Sasae Tsurikomi With Sambo And BJJ Black Belt Vlad Koulikov’s Next-Level Setups, Combinations, Counters, And More!
- Perednyaya Podsechka, also known as Sasae Tsurikomi Ashi, is a technique that is used across multiple combat sports including Russian Sambo, BJJ, and Judo.
- Sweep your opponent off their feet with slick Sasae setups, grip modifications, combinations, and more!
- Adapt to your opponent by using a wide range of grips to execute Sasae with ease.
- Layer on the offense by combining other techniques with Sasae Tsurikomi Ashi to create hard-to-stop sequences of attack.
- Modify Sasae with innovative details from Russian Sambo that Vlad has used in international competition.
|Standard Sasae Fundamentals||0:56|
|Sasae off high collar pull||5:04|
|Sasae off the elbow weave||10:30|
|Sasae off the shallow belt grip||13:42|
|Sasae off the Georgian grip||16:05|
|Sasae vs the Georgian grip||18:39|
|Tai Otoshi to Sasae||22:59|
|Sasae with the leg grab||23:56|
|Sasae off blocked Te Guruma||25:49|
|Sasae off the duck under||27:21|
|Sasae from over-under clinch||29:03|
|Connection between elbow pull and lat pull||31:53|