Precision Knee Cut Passes by Lucas Lepri
Lucas LepriProfessional Fighter
Turn a simple knee cut pass into a precise system of attacks with these techniques for passing the guard from Lucas Lepri.
- This 4-volume series will teach you how Lucas uses the knee slide to shut down tricky and flexible guards with technique (instead of with strength or speed)
- Lucas Lepri is a 7-time Black Belt World Champion and regarded as one of the most technical guard passers of all time.
- Learn innovative variations like the tripod knee cut, the flying knee cut, and the double knee cut.
|Chapter 1 - Introduction||0 - 0:46|
|Chapter 2 - Using your opponents de la Riva to enter the knee cut||0:46 - 5:19|
|Chapter 3 - Knee cut to weave pass||5:19 - 8:56|
|Chapter 4 - Weave Passing Out Of Reverse De La Riva||8:56 - 13:07|
|Chapter 5 - The Tripod Knee Cut||13:07 - 18:07|
|Chapter 6 - Flying Knee Cut||18:07 - 21:57|
|Chapter 7 - Sliding Knee Cut||21:57 - 27:50|
|Chapter 8 - Double Knee Cut||27:50 - 33:18|
|Chapter 1 - Knee Cutting Against the 1/2 Lasso||0 - 5:13|
|Chapter 2 - Knee Cutting against a full lasso||5:13 - 14:03|
|Chapter 3 - Knee Cutting Against A Lasso De La Riva||14:03 - 20:50|
|Chapter 4 - Knee Cutting Against a hybrid Lasso & De La Riva Guard||20:50 - 26:29|
|Chapter 5 - Knee Cutting Against an Open Guard||26:29 - 31:37|
|Chapter 1 - Entering the knee cut through Toreando||0 - 5:52|
|Chapter 2 - Blading Knee Cut||5:52 - 11:38|
|Chapter 3 - Troubleshooting Your Opponents Scoop Grip||11:38 - 16:58|
|Chapter 4 - Knee Cutting Against Your Opponents Underhook||16:58 - 22:43|
|Chapter 5 -Knee cutting against deep half guard||22:43 - 29:08|
|Chapter 6 - Knee Cutting Against Deep Half Guard 2||29:08 - 36:01|
|Chapter 1 - Combating your opponents Underhook from the knee cut position||0 - 4:19|
|Chapter 2 - Knee cut Against Sit Up Guard 1||4:19 - 10:48|
|Chapter 3 - Knee Cut Against Sit Up Guard 2||10:48 - 15:54|
|Chapter 4 - Knee Cut Against Single Leg X||15:54 - 20:55|
|Chapter 5 - Knee Cut Against X Guard||20:55 - 28:22|
Master The Signature Knee Cut Passing System Of 7-Time Black Belt World Champion Lucas Lepri
Learn All The Innovative Techniques Lucas Lepri Uses To Pass Any Guard With Precision (Instead of Strength or Speed)
Check Out The Trailer To Lucas Lepri's Knee Cut Series!
What Will You Learn?
Pass the guard with the most precise knee cut in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as 7-time black belt world champion Lucas Lepri teaches you the techniques he uses to slice through the most stubborn and flexible guards. With these passing systems and hidden details from Lucas, you can make passing the guard easier and simpler than ever. On this 4-volume series, learn how you can use the knee cut to open up new opportunities and improve your top game with Lucas Lepri.
Every year, the knee cut is the most common pass at the IBJJF World Championships, because of how easy it is to enter and how many options your opponent’s next reaction gives you. Still, so many can’t make it work because of tricky, flexible opponents and end up having to abandon their pass all together. Now, with the knowledge you will get on this 4-volume series, you can make the changes that will supercharge your pass and let you cut right through those stubborn guards.
Lucas Lepri is a modern master of the knee cut pass, and he has won six straight world championships in the black belt lightweight division by using it against the best of the best. Now is your chance to learn his system for entering into the pass, shutting down the bottom fighter, and passing to a dominant position (whether that is side control, mount, or even straight to the back).
This 4-volume series is a real masterclass from one of the best black belts in modern Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and all about one of his best systems. In addition to being a great competitor, Lucas Lepri is also a proven coach with an academy and world-class students of his own, and athletes of all levels can benefit from this knowledge. Don’t miss your chance to learn how to make your next knee cut pass sharper than ever with these hidden keys to victory.
Flying Knee Cut Pass
So, What Exactly Is On This Series?
- Using your opponents de la Riva to enter the knee cut
- Knee cut to weave pass
- Weave Passing Out Of Reverse De La Riva
- The Tripod Knee Cut
- Flying Knee Cut
- Sliding Knee Cut
- Double Knee Cut
- Knee Cutting Against the 1/2 Lasso
- Knee Cutting against a full lasso
- Knee Cutting Against A Lasso De La Riva
- Knee Cutting Against a hybrid Lasso & De La Riva Guard
- Knee Cutting Against an Open Guard
Knee Cut Against Deep Half Guard
- Entering the knee cut through Toreando
- Blading Knee Cut
- Troubleshooting Your Opponents Scoop Grip
- Knee Cutting Against Your Opponents Underhook
- Knee cutting against deep half guard
- Knee Cutting Against Deep Half Guard 2
- Combating your opponents Underhook from the knee cut position
- Knee cut Against Sit Up Guard 1
- Knee Cut Against Sit Up Guard 2
- Knee Cut Against Single Leg X
- Knee Cut Against X Guard