Sale Best Seller
Returning to The Mat Principles & Other Injury Prevention Concepts by Michael Mitri
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
michael mitriProfessional Fighter
Make Sure Your Body Is Operating At The Healthiest And Most Effective Level Using These Techniques From Doctor Of Physical Therapy, Certified Athletic Trainer & High Level Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Practitioner Michael Mitri
- Go over the basics of anatomy and focus deeply on the body tissue that is affected by Jiu Jitsu and how to take care of it.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of neuroplasticity and how it directly relates to your game.
- Take note of special techniques used for injury prevention and how to treat injuries right after they happen.
- Check out a long list of sample exercises to strengthen the neck, shoulders, and knees and keep your body performing at the highest level.
- Combine this knowledge of how to properly take care of your body with your technique and watch your game flourish like never before.
|Background and Purpose||0|
|Importance of Range of Motion||21:19|
|Tips for Return to Training||10:40|
|Return to Training Recap||19:21|