Sale Best Seller
Reverse That Sh!t by Junny Ocasio
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Accomplished competitor and Unity Jiu-Jitsu standout Junny Ocasio reveals his unorthodox reverse K-guard system to help you add another dangerous dimension to your leg attack game
- Attack from the inside using Ocasio’s own unique reverse K-guard strategies and connect to all of your other favorite modern guards in one easy to follow system
- Connect to the backside 50/50, reverse De La Riva, shallow K-guard, and more, to help you develop a more reliable system for attacking the lower half and chasing the sub
- Pair these amazing entries with devastating submissions, creative transitions, back takes, and more, as Ocasio guides you with key details, concepts, and high level instruction that you won't find anywhere else
- Give your leg attack game the ultimate upgrade by pairing this instructional with with Ocasio’s other installments in the creative mind series to get a full 360 view of the game of one of BJJ’s most technical and unique competitors
|Introduction. What is K guard||0:39|
|What is Reverse K guard||3:59|
|Reverse k guard controls||8:06|
|Generalization of attacks. Backside 50||19:49|
|Modified inside heel hook (Main attack)||42:04|
|Reverse K guard (standing). Backside 50 entry||0|
|Reverse k entry off of defended k guard||3:30|
|Reverse de la riva to reverse k guard||12:48|
|De la riva offset to reverse k guard||20:05|
|70/30 (leg wrap)||32:05|
|Combining the Guards. Concepts||0|
|De la riva to reverse k||5:55|
|K guard to reverse k guard||11:52|
|Reverse k backside 50 to 70/30||17:27|
|Shallow Reverse k guard (standing). Concepts and controls||0|
|Backside 50 70/30||11:56|
|Shallow reverse k (one knee up). Concepts||0|
|Reverse de la riva to shallow reverse k||7:29|
|Shallow reverse k to k guard entry||27:27|