Sale Best Seller
Russian Style Cross Grip by Ivo Dos Santos & Nina Maddocks
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
ivo dos santosProfessional Fighter
Maximize The Usage Of The Russian Cross Grip And See How It Dramatically Increases The Effectiveness Of Your Throws With Ivo Dos Santos
- Learn exactly how to set up the Russian cross grip and apply it to techniques such as Sumi Gaeshi and Obi Tori Gaeshi.
- Go over important grip details to make these techniques as effective as possible.
- Check out a series of slick combinations such as Ouchi Gari to Osoto Gari.
- Master the transition from the grip to the attack including lapel grip to clock choke, Khabarelli grip drive to half guard, and so much more.
- Increase your situational awareness and make sure you can switch between grips and attacks no matter how your opponent reacts.
- Compile these techniques into your tool belt and build an entire game off of the effectiveness of the Russian cross grip!
|How to set up the Russian Cross Grip||0:18|
|Sumi Gaeshi / Obi Tori Gaeshi||4:16|
|Modified Osoto Gari||16:15|
|Khabarelli Georgian Lift||27:30|
|Modified Sasae Tsuri Komi Ashi||32:18|
|Important Grip Details||35:41|
|Combinations. Kouchi Gari to Soto Makikomi||0|
|Ouchi Gari to Osoto Gari||3:18|
|Ouchi Gari to Sumi Gaeshi||6:59|
|Osoto Gari to Sasae Tsuri Komi Ashi||10:31|
|Transitions. Khabarelli Grip Drive to Half Guard||15:20|
|Khabarelli Grip Figure 4 Drive Over||17:32|
|Lapel Grip Sumi Roll||19:26|
|Lapel Grip Clock Chokes||22:36|
|Sleeve Grip Seat Belt Rollover||25:06|
|Sleeve Grip Liparteliani Roll||28:11|
|Switching to Common Grips/Attacks. Switching to Common Grips/Attacks Lapel Grip||30:32|
|Switching to Common Grips/Attacks Khabarelli Grip||32:45|
|Switching to Common Grips/Attacks Sleeve Grip||37:03|