The Lapel Submission Matrix System The Positional Trilogy: S-Mount Matrix by Greg Hamilton
- Greg Hamilton is a 1st Degree Black Belt Under Carlos Machado and Owner/Instructor at Carlos Machado Jiu-Jitsu Mid Cities in Bedford, TX
- Master a whole new positional approach, mindset, and strategy for your BJJ game that you won't find anywhere else
- Turn your checkers jiu-jitsu into high level 4D chess with with a complete north south roadmap that will add dangerous tools to your BJJ arsenal
- Learn multiple high percentage lapel chokes and other reliable submission attacks as you navigate the north south position like never before, using unique concepts and coveted strategic secrets
- Beginners will supercharge their growing skill level and high ranks can easily learn, apply, and master the trustworthy techniques in this series to build a more dangerous arsenal from the north south position
- Confuse your opponents and gain access to some of the most dominant and effective submissions you’ve ever seen
- Works great for gi and no gi applications as well
- Pair with the other Matrix Systems to maximize your results and get over 8 hours of expert instruction that you WON’T see anywhere else
|Exploring the s mount matrix Concepts, set up from flat side and options||1:06|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - The 1a collar choke - over arm||8:36|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - The 1b collar choke - under arm||12:59|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - The 1c - zipper choke||15:15|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - The 1d - bow and arrow||17:39|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - bow and arrow using lapels||22:55|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - the 1d - bow and arrow - knee shoulder and arm hook||27:52|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - the 1e - bow and arrow to arm lock||32:15|
|The s-mount choke rolodex - the 1f - bow and arrow defense to triangle and reverse triangle||36:49|
|The Rickson gift-wrap control to head crusher||0|
|Why the collar grip is so powerful to finish arm lock||2:59|
|Arm lock from S-Mount using collar grip when both their arms are in||9:53|
|Arm lock from S-Mount using collar grip leg separator||17:04|
|S-mount Gregorian lapel choke||22:56|
|Practicing the s-mount Gregorian position||29:48|
|Mount to S-mount matrix||0|
|Mount to arm razor lock setup and finish||10:10|
|Arm razor lock from s-mount both arms in||14:35|
|Arm razor from mount leg separator||21:30|
|The joe and arrow lapel choke||24:47|
|The face away side control||27:51|
|The face away choke and submission rolodex||34:04|
|The punch frame choke||0|
|The bib choke||7:22|
|The Face away gregorian lapel submission - the reverse||9:25|
|The face away gregorian lapel submission The step over||15:11|
|The arm razor connector||22:21|
|The three core matrix positions turtle||26:48|
Checkout The Trailer!
What Is On This Series?
In this series we explore the Almighty “TURTLE MATRIX”!!!
Enter the Lapel Submission Matrix System!!
What is the “Positional Trilogy”?
These are the 3 most POWERFUL and DOMINANT positions in BJJ.
- S-Mount Matrix
- Turtle Matrix
- North South Matrix
The Positional Trilogy has over 8 hours of the most unique lapel submissions you will ever see and essential concepts you MUST know.
I am going to teach you a whole new positional approach, mindset and strategy for your BJJ you have NEVER seen anywhere before:
- How to “Enter the Matrix” and effectively get to these 3 Powerful Matrix Positions:
- How to access the most powerful and unique LAPEL SUBMISSIONS EVER created for BJJ (as well as NON Lapel Submissions):
- How to turn your checkers Jiu-Jitsu into high level 4D Chess:
- If you are white or bluebelt The Lapel Submission Matrix System is going to supercharge your Jiu-Jitsu and teach you unique concepts and a pure BJJ system nobody else knows:
- Do you compete? If YES, then thus Matrix system is beyond effective and a must have!!:
- Are you a purple, brown or black belt? If YES, then this system will add the most unique concepts and strategy ever created for BJJ which is very easy to learn, apply and master if you are Purple, Brown and Black Belt:
- Confuse your opponents and access the most dominant and effective submissions you’ve ever seen from the most dominant positions in BJJ:
- Works great for NoGi as well!
- Learn concepts in addition to submissions with several hours of content you will never see anywhere else except here.
It’s time to step up your lapel submission game with The Lapel Submission Matrix System:
The Positional Trilogy. Stay tuned, we have much more planned for your Lapel Submission game in the upcoming year!!!