Secret Standing Techniques by Satoshi Ishii
Satoshi IshiiProfessional Fighter
Overhaul your offensive arsenal with battle tested techniques that Satoshi has refined over a lifetime of practice.
- Learn to effortlessly link attacks together to create a hard-to-stop combination sequence.
- Find useful tips that allow smoother entry into sophisticated throws like Uchimata, Ouchi Gari, Tai Otoshi, and MORE!
- Take on taller opponents with Satoshi’s insider tips on how to topple larger opposition.
- Develop a well-rounded gameplan to deal with opponent’s with an opposite stance and go on the attack!
|Defending against taller opponent - (Ai-Yotsu)||0:48|
|defending against shorter opponent (Ai-Yotsu)||6:26|
|Defending Against Armpit Grip (Ai-Yotsu)||10:54|
|How To Take Okueri Against Taller Opponent Ai-yotsu||15:44|
|Ashi Guruma Kenka-Yotsu||18:57|
|Special Sesae from Kenka-Yotsu & combining with Tai-Otoshi & Uchi Mata||22:14|
|Combining Tai Otoshi & O Uchi Gari from Kenka-Yotsu||24:52|
|Ken Ken (Hoping) O Uchi against Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu||0|
|Combining O Soto Gari & O Uchi Gari against Kenka-Yotsu & Ai-Yotsu||4:24|
|Strong Grip Breaks against Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu||10:47|
|controlling tsurite against taller opponent from Kenka-Yotsu||16:54|
|Controlling Tsurite against shorter opponent from Kenka-Yotsu||24:58|
|Countering a strong grip with Tai Otoshi from Ai-Yotsu||30:22|
|Ko Uchi Maki Komi against Ai-Yotsu||0|
|combining Ko Uchi & Sode Tsuri Variation from Ai-Yotsu||2:31|
|Waki Gatame from Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu||8:26|
|Uchi Mata from Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu||11:45|
|special Satoshi Ishi Ko Soto Gake Variation against Ai-Yotsu||17:23|
|how to Sleeve Grip Hikite||20:10|
|How to properly grip the lapel Tsurite||27:02|
Olympic Gold Medalist, Satoshi Ishii Lays Out His BEST Judo Techniques By Covering Effective Grip Fighting Details And Creative Combinations In This 3-Part Series!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Secret Standing Techniques is a 3-part series that dives in on Satoshi Ishi’s favorite and most effective techniques that helped him earn an Olympic Gold Medal in 2008. Learn the finer details of grip fighting, kuzushi, and set ups that will help you become more efficient on the mat. Each technique is broken down into easy to digest chunks that ANYONE can make sense of and implement into their game.
On top of valuable core info that Satoshi provides, you will also learn critical skills to take on a taller opponent. Taller opponents can provide a unique set of obstacles that many athletes have difficulty dealing with. Satoshi teaches you how to establish meaningful grips that help you take control of the action with kuzushi that will get your opponent off-balance. Once your opponent is off-balance they become MUCH easier to throw. With Secret Standing Techniques Satoshi will have you gaining the upper hand regardless of your opponent’s size!
Combinations are an essential part of Judo. If you are looking for the ability to throw good Judo players, you're going to have to develop surefire combinations that keep your opponent guessing. This is where Secret Standing Techniques shines! Satoshi teaches you some of his favorite and most effective combinations that he has refined over his illustrious Judo career.
Pulling off one technique can be difficult enough, let alone combining them together! Satoshi cuts through the confusion and lays out a clear, concise attack plan that will have you transitioning effortlessly from one technique to the next! Check out the complete technique list below!
Kouchi Maki Komi Against Ai-Yotsu
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Defending against taller opponent - (Ai-Yotsu)
- Defending against shorter opponent (Ai-Yotsu)
- Defending Against Armpit Grip (Ai-Yotsu)
- How To Take Okueri Against Taller Opponent Ai-yotsu
- Ashi Guruma Kenka-Yotsu
- Special Sesae from Kenka-Yotsu & combining with Tai-Otoshi & Uchi Mata
- Combining Tai Otoshi & O Uchi Gari from Kenka-Yotsu
- Ken Ken (Hoping) O Uchi against Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu
- Combining O Soto Gari & O Uchi Gari against Kenka-Yotsu & Ai-Yotsu
- Strong Grip Breaks against Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu
- Controlling tsurite against taller opponent from Kenka-Yotsu
- Controlling Tsurite against shorter opponent from Kenka-Yotsu
- Countering a strong grip with Tai Otoshi from Ai-Yotsu
- Ko Uchi Maki Komi against Ai-Yotsu
- Combining Ko Uchi & Sode Tsuri Variation from Ai-Yotsu
- Waki Gatame from Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu
- Uchi Mata from Ai-Yotsu & Kenka-Yotsu
- Special Satoshi Ishi Ko Soto Gake Variation against Ai-Yotsu
- How to Sleeve Grip Hikite
- How to properly grip the lapel Tsurite