Sale Best Seller
Slick & Simple Single Legs by Jordan Oliver
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Jordan OliverProfessional Fighter
Discover Slick & Simple Single Leg Setups, Combinations, Finish Variations, And MORE With 2-Time NCAA Champion Jordan Oliver!
- Learn to make contact with several skill-specific drills that helped Jordan become an explosive wrestler with superior single legs.
- Understand the importance of proper fakes and how they can be used to put opponents into perfect position to execute hard-to-stop singles.
- Consistently work towards favorable tie ups with Jordan’s game plan for footwork, hand fighting, and even using the opponent’s pressure to your advantage!
- Master the re-attack with Jordan’s single leg combinations and continuations.
- Uncover the keys to a successful single leg in part 2, as Jordan breaks down how to penetrate through defensive tactics on your way to securing a variety of highly-effective singles.
- Make Your Single Legs Slick & Simple With World-Class Wrestler Jordan Oliver!
- Slick & Simple Single Legs Is A 2-Part Crash Course On All Aspects Of Using The Single Leg To A High-Level!
|Drills and Making Contact Properly - Matching Level Drill||0:56|
|Making Contact With the Collar Tie in Good Position||13:22|
|Making Contact With the Forehead from Space||21:33|
|Importance of Proper Fakes||28:23|
|Catching Hands and Working to Ideal Tie-ups||35:10|
|Turning Opponents Pressure Into Your Offense||41:10|
|Single Leg Penetration and Finishes - Keys to the Single Leg Attack||0|
|Single Leg Finish High and Low||13:21|
|Duck Under Finish When Opponent Sprawls||23:54|
|Dump Finish When Extended||40:15|
|Re-Attacking Single Leg From Catching Hands||47:16|
|Re-Attacking Single Leg From Opponents Shot||54:32|