Smooth Wrestling Techniques by Ed Ruth
Ed RuthProfessional Fighter
Make Your Takedowns Smooth and Effective With NCAA Legend Ed Ruth's Guide to Offensive Wrestling
- Master brilliant offensive tactics, takedowns, and smooth finishes with Penn State 3-Time National Champion, Ed Ruth
- Ed Ruth is a 3-Time National Champion, 4-Time Big 10 Champion, and Fights for Bellator with an 8-2 record that includes 6 KO’s!
- Attack from wrist controls, score from the front headlock, and learn to finish your shots properly with expert level technique and detail
- Discover the secrets and details that can help you win the takedown exchange every time
|Attacks Off Opponents Wrist Control - Clearing Wrist Control||0:49|
|Low Ankle Attack off the Wrist||3:16|
|High Crotch Off Wrist Control||5:46|
|Wrist Control to Drag||7:25|
|Firemen's Carry Position||9:30|
|Foot Stomp Single||11:51|
|Wrestling from the Outside - Punch Shoulder||14:41|
|Wrestling from the Outside - Post Head Up||18:34|
|Wrestling from the Outside - Posting on Inside Elbow||21:04|
|Wrestling from the Outside - Snap down||24:08|
|Scoring From the Front Headlock - Front Headlock - Roll Through||0|
|Front Headlock - Dump||4:21|
|Front Headlock - Nearside Cradle||8:45|
|Front Headlock - Low Leg Cradle||14:08|
|Shot Finishes - Finishing Single Leg In the Air||0|
|Leg Whip Single Leg Finish||5:49|
|Elbow Pass High Crotch - Reverse Double Finish||8:58|
|Single Leg Finish out the Back door||13:16|
|Crackdown Finish - Switch to Double||16:00|
|Crackdown Finish - Elbow Hook||21:22|
|Single Leg Finish - When Opponent has Whizzer||25:56|
|Wrestling From the Underhook - Cartwheel to Front Headlock Finish||29:55|
|Firemen's Carry from Overhook||32:17|
|Clearing out of the Underhook - Post and Fight Inside||34:47|
|Clearing out of the Underhook - Elbow Crank||36:44|
|Clearing out of the Underhook - Fake High Crotch to Front Headlock||39:22|
Make Your Takedowns Smooth and Effective With NCAA Legend Ed Ruth's Guide To Offensive Wrestling
What Will You Learn?
With Smooth Wrestling Techniques: Takedowns and Counters you'll enjoy elite level wrestling instruction and technique from 3x National Champion, 4x Big 10 Champion, and Bellator Fighter (8-2), Ed Ruth, on some of the most reliable and high percentage takedown strategies and sequences in the game! With Ruth’s guidance, setting up shots, securing and finishing takedowns, and scoring will become easier than ever, using the same approach that’s helped Ruth become successful at the highest levels of wrestling and combat!
Drag Them By For These Slick Takedowns
Scoring from the feet doesn't have to be a struggle any longer! Ruth will show you how to properly and intelligently approach the standing exchange with techniques that will work for anyone, at any level of the sport, helping you to become more dominant and find more ways to win!
You'll start with some brilliant strategies and set-ups, all from clearing your opponent's wrist controls that will lead you to attacks like the fireman’s carry and the high crotch. You'll learn the secrets of wrestling from the outside, how to score effectively from the front headlock, and learn multiple takedown finishes that will help you secure takedowns with greater ease and efficiency!
Don't miss the opportunity to learn from this highly decorated and successful wrestler that just seemed to never miss on a shot! Ruth dominated during his 4 years in college and now continues to be a force in the MMA circuit. Learn to shoot, score, and finish the right way with his amazing approach and helpful, high level instruction!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Practical Information
- All Calories Created Equal
- Protein - Metabolic Advantage
- 3 Common Myths About Protein.
- 1 You Can Only Absorb A Certain Amount
- 2nd Myth Protein Makes You Bulky
- 3rd Myth Protein Is Bad For Your Kidneys
- Carbs and Fats
- Goal Body Weight
- Scoring From Te Front Headlock
- Front Headlock - Roll Through
- Front Headlock - Dump
- Front Headlock - Nearside Cradle
- Front Headlock - Low Leg Cradle
- Shot Finishes
- Finishing Single Leg In The Air
- Leg Whip Single Leg Finish
- Elbow Pass High Crotch - Reverse Double Finish
- Single Leg Finish Out The Back Door
- Crackdown Finish - Switch to Double
- Crackdown Finish - Elbow Hook
- Single Leg Finish - When Opponent Has Whizzer
- Wrestling From The Underhook - Cartwheel to Front Headlock Finish
- Fireman's Carry From Overhook
- Clearing Out Of the Underhook - Post and Fight Inside
- Clearing Out Of the Underhook - Elbow Crank
- Clearing Out Of the Underhook -Fake High Crotch to Front Headlock
So, What Does It Cost?