Sale Best Seller
Striking For MMA Fundamentals by Richie Van Houten
Striking For MMA Fundamentals Is A 2-Part Series Covering Next-Level Striking Concepts To Help You Thrive In MMA!
- Richie Van Houten is an seasoned striker with over 15 years of MMA-striking refinement, as well as a BJJ black belt under the Legendary Marcelo Garcia.
- The series covers the basics of boxing and kickboxing including stance, fundamental footwork, defensive strategies, and a wide range of MMA-based punches and kicks.
- Van Houten shares a unique set of drills that are designed to give you a clear-cut pathway for progression in a MMA-specific setting.
- Richie Van Houten’s 2-part series on MMA Striking is great whether you are just starting out or looking to fine tune your fundamentals!
- Learn a striking system with the ruleset of MMA in mind, and be ready for the unique challenges of MMA including takedowns!
|Boxing Basics - Basic of Stance and Punches||0:59|
|Foot Work and Line Drills||6:44|
|Fifteen Boxing Defenses||10:22|
|Level Change and Pull||11:47|
|Fifteen Boxing Counters||17:12|
|Slip Level Change Pull Counters||18:27|
|Rolls and Blocks Counters||21:14|
|Kicks and Partner Drills - Nine Kicks||0|
|9 Kick Defenses||0:56|
|Punch Kick Drill||4:27|
|Jab Defense Drill||15:04|
|Jab Counter Drill||16:52|
|Takedown Timing Drill||18:34|
|Takedown Timing Drill Part 2||20:15|
|Basic Partner Warm up Drills||21:26|
|Live Partner Drill||25:33|
|Feints, Fakes and Timing Drill||28:23|
|Feint off Lead Push Kick||36:05|
|Six for Six Drill||38:22|