Sale Best Seller
Systematic European Ground Game by Aleksandar Kukolj
- Multiple time grand slam champion Aleksandar Kukolj shares his systematic approach to ne waza.
- Use wrist controls and lapel tie-ups to dominate opponents who are defending from their knees.
- Learn a variety of setups to force reactions out of defensive opponents and secure a wide range of trap chokes!
- Use the Ungvari roll technique to put your opponent on their back and work your way to securing the strangle.
- Become more successful in grounded positions/scenarios with Aleksandar Kukolj’s Systematic approach to fighting on the ground.
|Wrist Control - Jacket Skirt Tie-Up - Wrist Control into Kami-Shiho-Gatame||2:14|
|Wrist Control into Mune-Gatame||8:50|
|Wrist Control into Sankaku-Gatame||13:33|
|Jacket Skirt Tie-Up into Kami-Shiho-Gatame||19:32|
|Jacket Skirt Tie-Up into Yoko-Shiho-Gatame||23:14|
|Jacket Skirt Tie-Up into British Strangle||29:37|
|Trap Chokes - Leg Trap - Ungvari Roll - Trap Choke (Climb over the Back)||0|
|Trap Choke (Sweep to the Side)||5:23|
|Trap Choke into Clerget Choke||8:28|
|Trap Choke into Buchard Choke||12:54|
|Ungvari Roll into Arm Sankaku||19:31|
|Leg Trap into Huizinga Roll||26:23|
|Leg Trap into Sacrifice Sankaku||32:47|
|Entangled Leg - Tips & Tricks - Entangled Leg into Ude-Garami||0|
|Entangled Leg into Juji-Gatame||5:20|
|Entangled Leg into Juji-Jime||13:58|
|Entangled Leg into Sankaku||16:53|
|Tip 1: Juji-Gatame: Straightening the Arm I||23:01|
|Tip 2: Juji-Gatame: Straightening the Arm 2||27:13|
|Trick 1: Sneaky Escape from Juji-Gatame||30:55|
|Trick 2: Entangled Leg into Sneaky Choke||33:20|
|Trick 3: Sneaky Block against Kata-Gatame Escape||38:36|