Sale Best Seller
Systematic Wrist Exchange Attacks by Johnni Dijulius
Attack IMMEDIATELY off of initial contact with Johnni DiJulius and his unique Wrist Exchange Attacks!
- Harvard Wrestling Coach Johnni DiJulius, provides crystal clear instruction on how to systematically increase your attack options with the Wrist Exchange.
- Your opponent will think they have control, only to find out that they are mistaken!
- Avoid stalling by forcing the action with quick hitting techniques like the JDJ Special, one of Johnni’s unique tactics he honed as a Division-1 standout.
- DiJulius also provides an in-depth look at defending the front headlock with progressions that will turn the tables on your opponent.
- Develop non-stop attacks with Wrist Exchange Attacks!
|Wrist exchange set ups||1:12|
|High crotch off wrist exchange||4:09|
|Fake high crotch to a single leg||7:29|
|Wrist exchange fake high crotch to a barrel roll||10:40|
|Wrist exchange fake to an ankle pick||14:06|
|Wrist exchange duck under||16:55|
|Shelving the leg Crack down||19:16|
|Crack down - Crack down low ankle||0|
|Crack down turning towards head||2:50|
|Front headlock defense - Lat throw||7:12|
|Low ankle progression on your feet||13:11|
|Low ankle progression on the mat||17:42|
|Low ankle progression on the mat option 1||22:35|
|Low ankle progression on the mat option 2||24:41|
|Low ankle progression on the mat option 3||27:26|
|Low ankle progression out the back door||30:28|
|Leg riding figure four||0|
|Turns from the figure four||9:12|