Sale Best Seller
Takedowns for BJJ by Joey Alvarado
Score Points And Start The Fight In Powerful Positions - Without Leaving Yourself Exposed - With Takedowns Specially Designed For Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu With Joey Alvarado!
- Learn how to modify popular takedown techniques so that you don’t end up in a bad position.
- Learn how to properly pull or even jump to guard and set up submissions right away.
- Break your opponent’s grips and wrestle them to the floor, gi or no gi.
- Score with double legs, single legs, and more wrestling-based attacks that secure dominant positions for you.
- Always be able to bring the fight to the ground, whether you like to work off your back or if you're on top.
|Double Leg Takedown||0:53|
|Shake and Bake||2:46|
|High Crotch to a Single Leg||5:35|
|Single Leg to a Double Leg||7:22|
|Shoot the moon||8:32|
|Low single leg||9:53|
|Low single leg to a clock choke||11:20|
|Basic guard pull||13:20|
|Basic guard pull to the mount||14:53|
|Jump guard to arm bar||15:58|
|Jump Guard to waiter sweep||17:19|
|Jump guard, waiter sweep, arm bar||18:54|
|Jump guard to knee bar||20:34|
|Jump guard to inside trip||24:05|
|Pulling to waiter half guard||25:20|
|Basic waiter half guard pull to the waiter sweep||0|
|Waiter sweep to technical lift||2:03|
|Waiter half guard pull, technical lift, calf crank||5:40|
|Waiter half bar pull to momentum sweep||7:43|
|Waiter half guard pull to a back take||10:25|
|Collar drag to double leg||17:56|
|Basic ankle pick||20:07|
|Cross ankle pick||24:04|
|Fake guard to ankle pick||25:28|
|Guard pull to shin control||27:08|
|Shin control to technical lift||30:51|