Sale Best Seller
Taking down Bigger Opponents by Jay Rodriguez
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
jay rodriguezProfessional Fighter
- Build a battle-proven takedown system with West Coast ADCC Trials Champion Jay Rodriguez who deployed a formidable takedown gameplan on his way to submitting EACH of his six opponents.
- Learn next level concepts for wrestling larger opponents including advantageous setups, keys to off balancing, and even how to mentally exhaust them!
- Develop a clear pathway to the back with Rodriguez’s easy-to-learn system for getting behind opponents with a variety of arm drags, duck unders, slide bys, among other high-level attacks.
- Master the rear body lock and for opponents to accept the takedown or open up to defend, which leads DIRECTLY to fight-ending back takes!
- Keep opponents guessing with hard-to-stop ankle picks that come from a wide range of fakes, feints, and angle changes.
- Chain the system together to develop a non-stop approach to takedowns as you blend between outside shots, body locks, rear body locks, mat returns, back takes and more with grappling phenom Jay Rodriguez!
|Concepts for Wrestling Larger Opponents - Shooting Outside||0:48|
|Outside Shots - Outside Single||13:25|
|Fake Inside Shoot Outside||17:58|
|Dealing with the Whizzer||22:39|
|Dealing With The Whizzer 2||25:29|
|Knee Pull Entry||28:21|
|Punch Trip Finish||31:32|
|Collar Tie Trip||34:27|
|Ankle Picks - Drop Down||0|
|Front Head Ankle Pick||7:14|
|Cross Ankle Pick||10:22|
|Body Lock - Knee Block Finish||12:30|
|Chaining Moves Together||23:27|
|Getting Behind Your Opponent - Duck Under||0|
|Wrist Control Duck||5:38|
|Rear Body Lock - Knee Block Breakdown||0|
|Knee pinch break down||6:21|