The Aoki Back Attack System by Shinya Aoki
MMA Legend and ADCC Vet Shinya Aoki Breaks Down His Surefire System Of Attacking The Back!
- Master key back control concepts to keep your opponent immobilized while you set up your submissions.
- Use Aoki’s battle tested techniques to break through your opponent’s defense on your way to securing multiple choke variations from the back.
- Attack the turtle with precise controls, and slick back takes that Shinya has refined over his successful career.
- Stay steps ahead of your opponent when they attempt to escape back control with Shinya’s arm triangle arsenal.
- Develop world-class back control, submissions, transitions, and MORE with Shinya Aoki!
|Back control: seat belt||0:45|
|Back control: how to clutch||3:31|
|Back control: opening up the neck to place hand||6:45|
|Back control: finish the choke||9:30|
|Palm-to-palm choke: part 1||13:05|
|Palm-to-palm choke: part 2||15:56|
|Back control: special choke||19:16|
|Additional details for #4: opening up the neck||21:48|
|How to control defending hand for arm lock||23:33|
|Back choke: when opponent uses chin-down defense||26:55|
|How to control the turtle position: part 1, position||5:14|
|How to control the turtle position: part 2, body lock||9:47|
|How to control the turtle position: part 3, back control||16:05|
|How to take wrist control||21:26|
|Wrist control to nelson||26:53|
|Turtle position to arm triangle||0|
|How to finish the arm triangle, hand clutch: part 1||4:12|
|How to finish the arm triangle, hand clutch: part 2||8:17|
|Finishing the arm triangle||11:04|
|Arm triangle from half guard||15:09|
|Shoulder pressure from half-guard||20:25|
|Shoulder pressure to arm triangle||25:09|
|Von Flue Choke from side control||29:25|
The Aoki Back Attack System Contains 3 Distinct Sections That Combine Into A Complete System Of Attack From MMA Legend Shinya Aoki!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
The ability to finish from back control is a necessity that EVERY grappler should master. Shinya Aoki looks to provide a clear-cut system of successfully attacking the back in his first instructional for BJJFanatics! Whether you are just starting out or looking to gain an edge over the competition at the next tournament, becoming a master of attacking the back is a strong strategy.
On top of earning 29 submission victories in his MMA career, Shinya has also competed in top-tier grappling competitions like ADCC, so it’s safe to say he knows a thing or two about securing fight-ending finishes. Shinya Aoki has had many stellar submissions from the back in his MMA and BJJ career. His instructional, The Aoki Back Attack System is a 3-part series that focuses on all aspects of back attacks including controls, transitions, back takes, and of course submissions!
Shinya emphasizes using unique controls from the back that don’t require immense strength to secure. By learning his methods of control you can buy yourself enough time to work your way to a wide array of finishes. Another section is dedicated to opening your opponent’s pesky defensive strategies including tucking the chin. Shinya sheds light on how to crack through these defenses, and punish any opponent that decides to tuck their chin!
As an added bonus Aoki gives an inside look at attacking the turtle, and staying ready for any escape attempts. Shinya breaks down how he sets traps for his opponent’s by letting them escape back control only to find themselves in a super tight arm triangle! The Aoki Back Attack System cuts out the guesswork of successfully attacking the back with legendary details from Shinya Aoki!
So What’s On This Series?
- BACK CONTROL: SEAT BELT
- BACK CONTROL: HOW TO CLUTCH
- BACK CONTROL: OPENING UP THE NECK TO PLACE HAND
- BACK CONTROL: FINISH THE CHOKE
- PALM-TO-PALM CHOKE: PART 1
- PALM-TO-PALM CHOKE: PART 2
- BACK CONTROL: SPECIAL CHOKE
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR #4: OPENING UP THE NECK
- HOW TO CONTROL DEFENDING HAND FOR ARM LOCK
- BACK CHOKE: WHEN OPPONENT USES CHIN-DOWN DEFENSE
- NECK CRANK
- HOW TO CONTROL THE TURTLE POSITION: PART 1, POSITION
- HOW TO CONTROL THE TURTLE POSITION: PART 2, BODY LOCK
- HOW TO CONTROL THE TURTLE POSITION: PART 3, BACK CONTROL
- HOW TO TAKE WRIST CONTROL
- WRIST CONTROL TO NELSON
- TURTLE POSITION TO ARM TRIANGLE
- HOW TO FINISH THE ARM TRIANGLE, HAND CLUTCH: PART 1
- HOW TO FINISH THE ARM TRIANGLE, HAND CLUTCH: PART 2
- FINISHING THE ARM TRIANGLE
- ARM TRIANGLE FROM HALF GUARD
- SHOULDER PRESSURE FROM HALF-GUARD
- SHOULDER PRESSURE TO ARM TRIANGLE
- VON FLUE CHOKE FROM SIDE CONTROL
So What Does It Cost?