The Art Of Ouchi-Gari & Other Devastating Ippons by Mashu Baker
Mashu Baker is a 2016 Olympic champion from Japan, who was able to win at the highest level of the sport with technical mastery and strategic combinations!
- Learn from an Olympic judo champion as Mashu Baker teaches the keys to his crushing ippons, with his favorite set ups and throws like the ouchi gari and tai otoshi
- Work out of ai-yotsu and kenka-yotsu stances that can give you powerful options to throw multiple directions
- Each major throw includes variations and set ups that you can use to learn and build your judo game in the best ways for you
- Combine techniques for maximum effect and setup ippon with other throws as Mashu teaches his system for kuzushi and attacking the throw
- Add more power to every technique!
|Ouchi- same side||0:26|
|Ouchi- same side against tall, powerful opponent||3:39|
|Ai-yotsu Ouchi- opponent has cross-grip on belt||9:12|
|Ai-yotsu Ouchi- opponent has cross grip and takes distance||14:10|
|Ai-yotsu Ouchi- opponent cuts your grip; use Osoto for feint||17:55|
|Ai-yotsu Ouchi- opponent cuts your grip; use Osoto for feint but opponent expects ouchi, so transition to Sambo Seoi-nage||22:09|
|Ai-yotsu Sambo seoi-nage||26:19|
|Sambo Seoi-nage to Osoto-gari||0|
|Obi-tori-gaeshi to Sambo Seoi-nage||3:46|
|Ai-yotsu Ouchi- both sides have strong grip||15:21|
|Yagura-nage against cross grip||10:37|
|Sambo Seoi-nage when almost out of boundary||13:55|
|How to take position after throwing- Ko-soto-gake||19:07|
|How to take position after throwing- Ouchi-gari||22:22|
|How to take position after throwing- Obi-tori-gaeshi||26:29|
|Uchi-mata defense to Armbar||29:33|
Master The Powerful Judo System That Mashu Baker Used To Win Olympic Gold, Including His Signature Ouchi Gari Broken Down In Total Detail!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Mashu Baker is an elite world-class judoka with devastating ippons and a masterful ouchi gari, and now the 2016 Olympic Champion shows his system for attacking across this 3-part series. With careful instruction that covers all the keys to victory, Mashu gives you a total ippon assault that will help you open up stronger throws than ever.
Mashu Baker grew up perfecting his judo in Japan before becoming an elite competitor and winning the ultimate prize in the sport with an Olympic gold medal in the 2016 Rio Games. His powerful ouchi gari and tai otoshi combinations were key to his game and now you can see all those details.
Fight out of ai-yotsu and kenka-yotsu stances that will open up different attacks, and use variations on these fundamental moves to find the throw that is best for you. Mashu even teaches the important skill of taking good position after throwing, so you can control the match even when you enter into newaza.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?