Sale Best Seller
The B.R.A.I.N. Method by Ron White
Take Your Game To The Next Level With Ron White’s Unique Methods Of Learning Jiu-Jitsu! Finally, Remember All Your Techniques With This Innovative Approach!
- Use Ron’s recall methods to help you remember techniques under the most stressful of circumstances.
- Maximize your time on the mat with surefire strategies to learning all aspects of Jiu-Jitsu.
- Take your game beyond a collection of your favorite moves. Instead, build a framework that allows you to absorb techniques in a way that you won’t forget!
- Perfect for grapplers who can’t train as often as they would like!
- Learn to LEARN with Ron White’s easy to understand approach that will have you creating meaningful connections to your Jiu-Jitsu in a way that you CAN’T forget!
|SECTION 1 COURSE INTRODUCTION. Introduction to B.R.A.I.N. Method||0 - 7:33|
|Explanation of Creating Backgrounds||7:33 - 14:18|
|Memorizing 10 Principles of Jiu Jitsu & Practicing Background Method||14:18|
|Mind Palace Creation||0 - 16:34|
|SECTION 2: The Fundamentals. Memorize 20 Jiu Jitsu Moves||0 - 13:46|
|Answers to Memory Test and Explanation of Using Concept For Jiu Jitsu Moves||13:46 - 32:19|
|General Tips to Remember||32:19|
|SECTION 3: The ABC Method to Remember Moves. Introduction to ABC Method||0 - 4:34|
|ABC Method - Memorizing Kimura From Side Control||4:34 - 10:55|
|ABC Method - Memorizing Americana From Side Control||10:55 - 17:31|
|ABC Method - Memorizing Arm Bar From Side Control||17:31 - 21:40|
|ABC Method - Memorizing X Choke From Side Control||21:40 - 27:46|
|ABC Method - Memorizing Escape From Side Control||27:46 - 33:48|
|SECTION #4 Conclusion and Going Beyond This Course. Conclusion and The Future of Your Training||33:48|