Sale Best Seller
The Building Blocks of Bottom Half Guard by James Finizio
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
james finizioProfessional Fighter
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt James Finizio Shares The Best Strategies And Techniques He Has Used To Develop A Complete Bottom Half Guard Game, One That Grapplers Of All Levels Can Learn From
- Go over the fundamentals of frames and recovering your guard from bad positions.
- Gain a list of high level moves that you can use as escapes or attacks if your partner progresses to the ¼ mount.
- Check out a series of submissions from bottom half guard such as arm locks, kimura’s, and knee bars.
- Understand all the aspects of what makes sweeps successful from bottom half guard and start implementing these principles into your game.
- Enter the x-guard and review more advanced sweeps and transitions such as the hitchhiker reversal and the superman escape.
- Never get smashed from the bottom again and build up your repertoire with some of the most effective techniques on the market.
|Introduction to Frames||0:38|
|Hooking and Goals||6:19|
|Recovering from Red||9:33|
|Outside Gas Pedal Escape||13:49|
|Inside Gas Pedal Escape||18:19|
|1/4 Mount Recovery||21:24|
|1/4 Mount Recovery to Knee Bar||24:54|
|1/4 Mount Recovery to Pass||27:03|
|Knee Cut Recovery||29:17|
|Straight Arm Lock from Red||0|
|Bent Shoulder Lock from Red||3:47|
|Triangle from Red||8:38|
|The Torque Sweep||18:55|
|Head & Arm||22:40|
|Countering the Back-step||27:55|
|Countering the Shoe Lace Backstep||30:06|
|Leg Pinch Reversal||32:38|
|Bow & Arrow Sweep||0|
|Half Guard Ankle Grab Reversal||5:05|
|Seesaw to Butterfly Hook||7:10|
|Half Butterfly Back Take||15:19|
|Swing Dance Sweep||24:28|