Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt James Finizio Shares The Best Strategies And Techniques He Has Used To Develop A Complete Bottom Half Guard Game, One That Grapplers Of All Levels Can Learn From
- Go over the fundamentals of frames and recovering your guard from bad positions.
- Gain a list of high level moves that you can use as escapes or attacks if your partner progresses to the ¼ mount.
- Check out a series of submissions from bottom half guard such as arm locks, kimura’s, and knee bars.
- Understand all the aspects of what makes sweeps successful from bottom half guard and start implementing these principles into your game.
- Enter the x-guard and review more advanced sweeps and transitions such as the hitchhiker reversal and the superman escape.
- Never get smashed from the bottom again and build up your repertoire with some of the most effective techniques on the market.