Sale Best Seller
Championship Catch Wrestling: The Achilles Lock by Josh Barnett
Attack Ankles And Get More Submissions Than Ever Using These Turbo-Charged Achilles Locks From Catch Wrestling Master & Combat Sports Legend Josh Barnett
- Turn the achilles lock into a go-to technique with tips on how to create real submission force and breaking potential, using catch wrestling style locks.
- Use inside and outside leg catches to set up achilles locks with a variety of effective grips and angles.
- Enter into achilles locks from open guard, side control, guard passing, and more, giving you offense from tons of common positions.
- Josh Barnett is one of the world’s foremost experts on catch wrestling as a grappling art, having won numerous world championships in grappling and MMA competition (including becoming UFC heavyweight champion).
- Use advanced achilles systems like the Texas clover lead, cross heel hold, and figure four 50/50 to add power to this hold.
|Mechanics and grips of inside leg catch||1:40|
|Basic Outside leg catch||9:16|
|Grips, power Achilles hold||13:32|
|Deep Achilles grip||15:49|
|Leg control, creating and maintaining bend in the leg||18:00|
|Inside / outside leg catch||0|
|Cross leg entry||2:38|
|Reverse Achilles hold||17:34|
|Figure four 50/50 leg catch game||22:35|
|Cross heel hold||24:24|
|Texas clover leaf||26:38|