Sale Best Seller
The Choke Encyclopedia by Deborah Gracie
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Deborah GracieProfessional Fighter
4th Generation Gracie Family Member and Black Belt Deborah Gracie Reveals Her Devastating Arsenal of Effective Chokes
- Deborah Gracie has been training since she was toddler, coming up under the watchful eye of some of the Gracie Family’s most revered names, and receiving her black belt in 2015
- Deborah’s uncle Helio Gracie is often quoted as saying there are NO tough guys when it comes to chokes and Deborah has assembled an entire library of choking methods that will give your opponents no choice but to tap or face the nap
- Learn chokes from EVERYWHERE as Gracie shows signature attacks from side control, closed guard, the back, mount, and turtle, to give you a full range of attacking options from multiple positions
- Combine multiple attacks to up your submission rate as Gracie provides the perfect submission pairings for you to develop an even more dangerous game
- Master classic attacks like the loop choke, cross collar choke, ezekiel, and the paper cutter, with exceptional details from a long time BJJ practitioner
- Get the scoop on some of Gracie’s most relied upon techniques like the helicopter choke, shaving choke, the chainsaw, and much more as you recruit new and dangerous skills that will supercharge your submission game
|Chokes from Closed Guard - Chainsaw||4:39|
|Cross hand palms up||7:19|
|Cross hand 2 palm up, palm down||10:58|
|Arm trap variations||19:10|
|Lapel choke from behind the neck||23:17|
|How to choke The Hulk||27:02|
|The hug choke||31:35|
|Chokes from the mount - Cross hand 1 palms up||0|
|Cross hand palm up palm down||3:44|
|Back - Seatbelt choke||0|
|Bow and arrow||2:56|
|Cross choke from the back||8:42|
|Side Control - Paper cutter||0|
|Turtle Position - Helicopter choke||0|
|Double attack Crucifix||7:50|