The Cicero Costha BJJ Competition Blue Print by Cicero Costha
Pass, sweep, attack the back, and finish fights with the coaching from the entire Cicero Costha team, including Professor Costha himself!
- Professor Cicero Costha teams up with academy coaches Professor Walkler and Tiago Sousa to bring you into some of their academy specialties.
- Pass the guard with Professor Costha’a leg drag game, including variations and set ups you can use to attack at your own level.
- Professor Walkler shows the step-by-step method Team Cicero Costha uses to produce some of the best berimbolo players in the world.
- Sweep and attack legs off your back using the power of the lapel, as shown by world-class black belt Tiago Sousa.
- Team Cicero Costha has helped train world-class Brazilian jiu-jitsu athletes like the Miyao brothers, Thalison Soares, Leandro Lo, and more.
|Techniques By Professor Cícero Costha - Blocking The Foot Takedown - Leg Drag - Leg Drag Variation - Opening And Passing The Closed Guard Going Through||0:58|
|Techniques By Professor Walkler - Basic Berimbolo Taking The Person Down With The Foot On The Hip - Berimbolo With The Shin Behind The Thigh - Berimbolo With The Foot Behind The Leg - From Berimbolo To Footlock - Berimbolo To Kimura On The Foot - From Berimbolo To Footlock And Alternating From The Footlock To Leg Drag||0|
|Techniques By Tiago Sousa - Lapel Sweep - Lapel Sweep Going To The Back - Toe Hold Using The Lapel - Knee Bar Using The Lapel - X Guard Sweep||0|
|Submissions With Master Cícero Costha - Omoplata - Choke||33:34|
And Learn How To Level Up Your Entire Ground Game From The Entire Cicero Costha Coaching Team, One Of The Most Respected In The World, As They Teach You Some Of Their Favorite Systems That Are Cutting Edge & Competition-Tested!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Go inside one of the best competition teams on the planet, as Team Cicero Costha’s students and professors, including Professor Cicero Costha himself, show you some of the techniques and systems they’ve used to excel in competition over time. They’ve produced champions at every level of the sport, and you can learn from their combined expertise in this new 3-part series.
Over the years, Professor Costha and his team have created a strong lineage of champions and success on the mat, and now you can learn how they were able to influence athletes like Leandro Lo, the Miyao Brothers, and many more. Professor Cicero Costha, Professor Walkler, and Tiago Sousa all join together to teach their specialties so you can benefit from their combined knowledge.
With techniques that are proven on the competitions mat, learn with step-by-step detail how to pass guard, how to roll from guard to the back, and how you can use lapels to super charge your bottom game. Even learn Professor Costha’s guide to finishing fights, with locks you can use to finish with joint locks and chokes.
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
TECHNIQUES BY PROFESSOR CÍCERO COSTHA
TECHNIQUES BY PROFESSOR WALKER
TECHNIQUES BY TIAGO SOUSA
SUBMISSIONS WITH MASTER CÍCERO COSTHA