Sale Best Seller
The Cicero Costha BJJ Competition Blue Print by Cicero Costha
Pass, sweep, attack the back, and finish fights with the coaching from the entire Cicero Costha team, including Professor Costha himself!
- Professor Cicero Costha teams up with academy coaches Professor Walkler and Tiago Sousa to bring you into some of their academy specialties.
- Pass the guard with Professor Costha’a leg drag game, including variations and set ups you can use to attack at your own level.
- Professor Walkler shows the step-by-step method Team Cicero Costha uses to produce some of the best berimbolo players in the world.
- Sweep and attack legs off your back using the power of the lapel, as shown by world-class black belt Tiago Sousa.
- Team Cicero Costha has helped train world-class Brazilian jiu-jitsu athletes like the Miyao brothers, Thalison Soares, Leandro Lo, and more.
|Techniques By Professor Cícero Costha - Blocking The Foot Takedown - Leg Drag - Leg Drag Variation - Opening And Passing The Closed Guard Going Through||0:58|
|Techniques By Professor Walkler - Basic Berimbolo Taking The Person Down With The Foot On The Hip - Berimbolo With The Shin Behind The Thigh - Berimbolo With The Foot Behind The Leg - From Berimbolo To Footlock - Berimbolo To Kimura On The Foot - From Berimbolo To Footlock And Alternating From The Footlock To Leg Drag||0|
|Techniques By Tiago Sousa - Lapel Sweep - Lapel Sweep Going To The Back - Toe Hold Using The Lapel - Knee Bar Using The Lapel - X Guard Sweep||0|
|Submissions With Master Cícero Costha - Omoplata - Choke||33:34|