Sale Best Seller
The Classic Judo Arm Bar by Matt D'Aquino
- Develop an aggressive guard by using Matt D’Aquino’s hybrid BJJ/Judo approach to attacking with armbars.
- Use setups that make armbars easier to perform and with a much higher finish rate.
- Chain armbars together to create hard do stop submission sequences that overwhelm opponent’s defense.
- Troubleshoot common defensive tactics and learn to transition to other attacks.
- Learn to attack with high-percentage armbars with Judo Olympian and BJJ Black Belt Matt D’Aquino!
|Basic Juji Gatame||1:50|
|Neil Adams Juji Gatame setup||3:24|
|Collar and sleeve juji gatame set up||5:35|
|Juji gatame into juji gatame||7:01|
|Fancy belly down Juji gatame||9:02|
|Ude garami into ude Gatame||13:45|
|Ude Gatame into Belly down Juji Gatame||15:39|
|Ude garami into Tate shiho gatame||18:06|
|Arm wrap armbar||19:10|
|Arm wrap into sankaku jime||20:45|