The De La Riva System Part 2: Knee Torque, Overhead and Submissions by Mikey Musumeci
MIKEY MUSUMECIProfessional Fighter
Build The Most Technical De La Riva Guard Possible With This 8-Volume Mega Series From Multiple-Time World Champion Mikey Musumeci
- Master some of Jiu-Jitsu’s most effective sweeps with Mikey’s breakdown of overhead sweeps, baby bolo, and more
- Mikey is one of the best De La Riva guard players in the world and this are some of most reliable and effective sweeps in his system
- Use overhead sweeps and knee torques, and more, to create strong attacks off your back, even against much bigger opponents
- Learn how to submit opponents from De La Riva, as Mikey teaches you the best ways to lock on armbars, omoplata, kimuras, and more from your back!
- This 8-volume system shows you how to deal with common De La Riva defenses, so you can stay in control even against talented grapplers
|World One Overhead Sweep. Introduction||5:52|
|Basic Berimbolo Or Sweep||0|
|Overhead From Knee Cut||30:56|
|Knee Torque. Changing Angle To Hip Grip||0|
|Multiple Ways Sweeping With Belt Grip And Cross Grip||0|
|Person Opening The Knee Variation||0|
|Person Takes Out De La Riva||0|
|Multiple Ways To Finish The Sweep||0|
|Arm Bar And Omoplata Combination From De La Riva||0|
|Kimura From De La Riva||30:05|
|Arm Bar Post On The Other Side||42:23|
Sweep and Attack Systematically Off Your Back With A Total De La Riva Guard System From Multiple-Time Black Belt World Champion Mikey Musumeci
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Become the most effective guard player you can be with Mikey Musumeci’s De La Riva system,with a focus on how to off balance and sweep people (even bigger, stronger opponents). With this systematic approach to the position, you can learn how to work this proven series of techniques for yourself, with Mikey’s help.
Mikey is the most successful American black belt of all time, and has shown his technical mastery by competing against black belts more than double his size, and winning. This is your chance to learn his De La Riva go-to attacks on this 8-volume series.
Take A Look At This Slick Kimura!
With sweeps broken into different worlds, you can start seeing how to take advantage of your opponent’s weaknesses and start throwing them with fundamentally powerful technique. Use sweeps overhead, torqueing the knee, and more on this course.
Submit off your back with Mikey’s submission attacks from the De La Riva guard. With tricky setups, lock onto armbars, omoplata, kimuras, and more and finish the fight from your guard.
So, What's On The Series?
WORLD ONE OVERHEAD SWEEP
BASIC BERIMBOLO OR SWEEP
OVERHEAD FROM KNEE CUT
CHANGING ANGLE TO HIP GRIP
MULTIPLE WAYS SWEEPING WITH BELT GRIP AND CROSS GRIP
PERSON OPENING THE KNEE VARIATION
PERSON TAKES OUT DE LA RIVA
MULTIPLE WAYS TO FINISH THE SWEEP
ARM BAR AND OMOPLATA COMBINATION FROM DE LA RIVA
KIMURA FROM DE LA RIVA
ARM BAR POST ON THE OTHER SIDE