The De La Riva System Part 3: Attacking From Deadlift Base by Mikey Musumeci
MIKEY MUSUMECIProfessional Fighter
Sweep and Attack From De La Riva With Multiple-Time World Champion Mikey Musumeci’s Guide To Some Of The Strongest Variations On This Classic Guard!
- Mikey Musumeci is the most successful American black belt competitor in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, winning multiple world championships and competing at an elite level his entire career. This is volume three of Mikey’s continuing berimbolo instructional series, teaching every detail of his signature technical system to share his keys to success with the jiu-jitsu world.
- Mikey Musumeci is the most successful American black belt competitor ever, and his De La Riva guard is his go-to bottom game at the elite levels
- Learn all the most effective and entries, including nine of the most common ways to get into the De La Riva
- Mikey shows you how to work from effective and important De La Riva guard variations, including Deep DLR, hugging DLR, and more
- These techniques are proven to work against bigger, stronger opponents and now you can see the important details that make big differences
|Introduction||0:00 - 2:49|
|PART 1 - World Two Deadlift Base. Introduction||2:49 - 24:55|
|Attacks With Ankle||24:55|
|PART 2 - Setting Up De La Riva. 9 Ways To Get To De La Riva||0:00|
|PART 3 - Hugging De La Riva. Introduction||0:00|
|Feeding The Lapel And Belt||0:00 - 41:48|
|Changing Sides in De La Riva||0:00 - 11:02|
|Cross Lapel Series Introduction||11:02|
|PART 4 - Deep De La Riva. Setups + Hand Fighting Concepts||0:00|
|Variation World One||0:00 - 31:51|
|Sweep Variations Getting Over Knee||31:51|
|Two Back Take Variations||0:00 - 21:55|
|Three Alternative Sweeping Variations||21:55|
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion Mikey Musumeci teaches his De La Riva guard in this latest installment of his open guard system!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
Join Mikey Musumeci as he coaches you through his systematic approach to De La Riva guard, with some of his strongest variations and systems totally explained over this 8-volume series. Learn how to set up and attack from De La Riva guard, deep De La Riva, hugging De La Riva, and more!
Work from your back and understand all the little key details to success in these techniques with Mikey’s advice on setting up De La Riva guard (with nine different common entries!), dealing with common counters and defenses, and launching attacks from effective variations.
Use deep De La Riva hooks, hugging grips and lapels, and see how to deal with opponents pulling away as Mikey takes you through his step-by-step system for attack on this installment of his open guard series.
Check Out These Back Take Variations!
Work from bottom position with techniques and strategies proven to work against elite black belts and bigger opponents, as you benefit from Mikey’s technical expertise. These 8-volumes can help unlock De La Riva attacks in your game that can level up your guard faster than ever.
So What’s On This Series?
WORLD TWO DEADLIFT BASE
ATTACKS WITH ANKLE
SETTING UP DE LA RIVA
9 WAYS TO GET DE LA RIVA
HUGGING DE LA RIVA
FEEDING THE LAPEL AND BELT
CHANGING SIDES IN DE LA RIVA
CROSS LAPEL SERIES INTRODUCTION
DEEP DE LA RIVA
SETUPS + HAND FIGHTING CONCEPTS
VARIATION WORLD ONE
SWEEP VARIATIONS GETTING OVER KNEE
TWO BACK TAKE VARIATIONS
THREE ALTERNATIVE SWEEPING VARIATIONS