Sale Best Seller
The Effective Footwork Manual by Vince McGuinness
Fight Effectively From Both Stances And Master The Footwork Necessary For Becoming A Hard-to-catch Fighter Using Movement Techniques From Vince McGuinness
- Check out some of the most effective and practical ways to switch stances during a fight such as using a step forward or backward.
- Target certain strikes such as a calf or thigh kick from both a closed and open stance.
- Use a follow up step off of a rear round kick to position yourself in a different stance and start attacking quickly.
- Use combinations to seamlessly change stances and hit your opponent with the unexpected before they have a clue what’s coming.
- Begin to understand how important footwork is and how it correlates to successful striking.
- Master the techniques and movements shown in this series and quickly see how you float around your opponent and are able to land whatever attacks you want.
|Switching stances by stepping forward||0:35|
|Switching Stances by stepping Backward||2:53|
|Switching stances with Switch cross||4:59|
|Following switch cross with switch hit||6:48|
|Targeting in each stance||9:23:00|
|Targeting the calf in closed stance||11:41:00|
|Targeting thigh in closed stance||12:56:00|
|Targeting a high kick in closed stance||13:44:00|
|Starting in open stance targeting to closed stance||14:44|
|Starting in closed stance targeting to open stance||15:50|
|Switch cross to high kick||16:52|
|Transitioning stance to stance with stepping forward and back||17:58|
|Switch cross to shake step||20:05:00|
|Stepping forward off rear round kick||22:26:00|
|Stepping forward off rear knee||23:44:00|
|Reverse pivot to open tance to targeting||3:11:00|
|Open stance to reverse pivot to targeting in closed stance||28:32:00|
|Closed stance to step back to targeting in open stance||30:10:00|
|Stepping forward with Barao||0|
|Rear round kick follow||1:42|
|Shake combo to open stance||3:33|
|Slip to reverse pivot combo||6:43|
|Flying knee to switch stance||8:46|
|Stepping off rear knee combo||10:16|
|Stepping back on defense||14:18|
|Step back to chop rear knee||15:56|
|Utilizing shake for opponents counter||18:34|
|Stepping back changing stance targeting||21:01|
|Parry to reverse pivot targeting||23:21:00|
|Roll to reverse pivot targeting||25:38:00|
|Fake shake to stepping forward||27:15:00|