Sale Best Seller
The Flow Chart System: Attacking From Top Part 1 by Eric Laporte
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
Learn How To Flow Seamlessly Through Attacks From The Top And Master All Of Your Options From Various Positions With Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt Eric Laporte
- Dominate from side control and transition between different kinds of chokes as well as arm attacks.
- Make lapel chokes one of your most lethal weapons by using baseball bat variations, x chokes, and so much more.
- Know exactly how to handle your opponent's reaction to lapel chokes and have a plan of action for if they turn away or turn into you.
- Check out all of your options for attacking from top half guard including guard passes, finishing from top half, leg entries and finishes, and so much more.
- Dive deep into the technical aspects of attacking the turtle by transitioning to other submissions, attacking from the front, and dominantly getting to the back.
|Attacking from Side control - Side control fundamentals||1:33|
|Own lapel choke||25:33|
|Near arm trap||30:28|
|Arm trap Americana||42:49|
|Arm trap Kimura||52:49|
|North south choke||1:04:17|
|Lapel chokes - Lapel baseball bat and variation||0|
|Lapel switch grips X choke and variation||7:00|
|Switch side armtrap choke||11:21|
|Double lapel choke||14:23|
|Santana choke and variation||18:24|
|Opponent turns away - Kimura||22:33|
|Rear triangle and armbar||29:04|
|Opponent turns in - Controlling with the collar and pants||36:57|
|Far arm trap||39:14|
|D'arce choke variation||43:54|
|Taking the back||48:32|
|Attacking from top Half guard - Passing the Half guard - Underhook pass||0|
|Overhook pass variation||9:10|
|Transition to mount||13:21|
|Weave pass and variation||16:31|
|Finishing from top Half - Kimura from top Half||24:45|
|Arm in Guillotine||28:42|
|Lapex X-choke and variation||40:09|
|Leglocks - Kneebar entry #1||44:11|
|Kneebar entry #2||52:05|
|Kneebar entry #3||56:39|
|Heel hook entry||1:01:09|
|Step back entry attacks||1:06:00|
|Attacking the turtle - Transitions between front and back||0|
|Taking the back||4:25|
|Taking the back variation||8:06|
|Roll over to far arm trap||18:41|
|Attacking the back - Cross collar choke and one hand choke||22:04|
|Bow and arrow||30:56|
|Attacking from the front - Enterning the front headlock||39:28|
|One hand trap choke to D'arce||1:00:08|
|Rolling one arm choke and clock choke options||1:06:36|