Sale Best Seller
The Fundamental Shrimp System by Todd Margolis
- Don't just survive the mount, thrive from the mount with the Margolis Shrimp System.
- Being mounted is one of the worst positions in Jiu-Jitsu, Todd Margolis looks to provide a clear cut path to surviving, escaping, and countering with fight-ending submissions!
- Don't just survive the mount, thrive from the mount with the Margolis Shrimp System..
- Learn the fundamentals of the shrimp and apply them in unique ways to escape the mount.
- Get back on offense by transitioning directly from shrimp escapes into a variety of guards including X-guard, Butterfly Guard, and MORE!.
|Margolis Shrimp part 1||1:34|
|Margolis Shrimp part 2||2:18|
|Head on mat principle||6:18|
|Learning to bridge||11:00|
|Mechanics of the shrimp||13:27|
|Escaping the mount principle||17:34|
|Isolating the hips||20:09|
|Catching the knee||22:42|
|Trapping your opponent with lifted leg||0|
|Bring the bottom knee in||4:39|
|Defending the longstep||10:10|
|One arm trapped margolis shrimp||14:48|
|One arm trap defense||18:42|
|Head in Arm to butterfly||23:17|
|Head in arm to X Guard||26:16|
|Escaping both sides||0|
|Escaping to leg lock||11:53|
|Escaping to butterfly||18:19|
|Butterfly back attacks||25:17|