The G-Lock by Gesias Cavalcante
gesias cavaclanteProfessional Fighter
- Simplify the G-lock process with Gesias’s step-by-step system to gain control, create momentum, and execute the G-lock!
- The G-lock is as flashy as a flying armbar, but safer and easier to perform especially with Cavalcante’s insider tips
- Perform the G-lock from a variety of positions and scenarios including standing, off arm drags, and from the turtle position.
- Effortlessly flip opponent’s from the turtle position with next-level tips on leverage and finishing mechanics.
- Compliment your G-lock armbar with other submissions like the triangle and various shoulder locks!
|Posture wrestling Basics alone||1:12|
|Posture wrestling Basics with partner||5:51|
|Approaching the distance||10:30|
|Hand fight to collar tie||14:14|
|Collar tie from over-under||23:50|
|Creating the momentum||28:19|
|Creating the momentum 2||35:04|
|Basic ArmLock from the mount||0|
|ArmLock creating the momentum||8:19|
|Basic ArmLock from the back||14:16|
|ArmLock from the momentum||22:26|
|The G-Lock 2||38:19|
Become More Threatening From Both Standing And Grounded Positions With Gesias Cavalcante’s G-Lock Series!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
With this 2-part crash course Gesias Cavalcante piles on the concepts for his signature submission, the G-Lock! The G-Lock is a variation of armbar that is most commonly executed from standing positions, and can even be done from the turtle position. While it looks flashy like a flying armbar, it is much more efficient to pull off. ESPECIALLY with MMA Veteran and BJJ Black Belt Gesias Cavalacante’s step-by-step process that anyone can learn!
While some may consider the G-lock a “flashy” maneuver, the reality is by using Gesias’s approach you will be able to put opponents into perfect position to execute the move. The first section of the series is dedicated to perfecting the G-lock from standing. This is where you will start to learn the setups, grips, and how to create momentum. Since you are focused on moving opponents instead of jumping at them with flying armbars, the G-lock is much safer and easier to perform.
The series also explores attacking opponents with the G-lock from the turtle position. Whether you are passing the guard or attempting takedowns, the turtle is a common defensive tactic that opponents utilize to defend. As your opponent chooses to defend by turtling, they provide you with AMPLE amounts of opportunity for the G-lock. Gesias’s approach to the G-lock makes flipping opponents to their back as you transition into the armbar much more efficient and high percentage. As an added bonus, Gesias includes some of his favorite complimentary attacks to use once you are in the G-lock position. Become more aggressive from standing and turtle positions with Gesias Cavalcante’s G-Lock series!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?