Sale Best Seller
The Half Guard Passing Plan by Marcos Tinoco
Top-Tier Competitor Marcos Tinoco Breaksdown His Battle-Tested Game Plan For Successfully Passing The Half Guard!
- Take on today’s most effective half guards with precise techniques that Tinoco has used at the highest levels of competition.
- Dismantle common control tactics from half guard like knee shield, frames, grips, and more!
- Remain in control of the fight with Tinoco’s fine-tuned passing details that will keep you in control of the action.
- Blend a variety of pressure passes, mobility passes, and even surprise back takes to work your way through the half guard.
- Make your passing even more efficient and consistent by forcing your opponent into ineffective half guard positions.
|Upper body over under pass||10:51|
|Dealing with frames and knee shields||21:56|
|KNEE SHIELD / Preventing opponent from building base||29:18|
|KNEE SHIELD / Passing when opponent base fails||34:27|
|Preventing deep half guard||45:35|
|PASSING HALF GUARD / Passing same side underhook||0|
|PASSING HALF GUARD / passing to mount||9:57|
|PASSING HALF GUARD / passing to same side underhook||16:57|
|PASSING HALF GUARD / taking the back||22:40|
|Arm trap pass||30:39|
|Horse kick pass||38:35|
|Horse kick to over under pass||46:40|
|Breaking into the knee shield||0|
|Force half guard from standing||8:54|
|3 options to connect half guard from seated||15:10|
|PASSING SEATED GUARD / Standing pass when opponent has lapel||20:57|
|PASSING SEATED GUARD / Fast and slow standing pass||26:45|
|PASSING SEATED GUARD / passing the deep||33:38|
|CRUCIFIX / Crucifix from deep half guard||40:40|
|CRUCIFIX / Diving crucifix from standing||49:33|
|Surprise back take from half guard||0|
|Cross part 1||7:32|
|Cross part 2||13:12|
|Shoulder pressure holding the belt||18:59|
|Sneaky choke from back step||24:41|
|Counter the single leg attack back take||30:48|