Sale Best Seller
The Loop Choke Encyclopedia by Marcio Silva
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
marcio silvaProfessional Fighter
Multiple Time Black Belt IBJJF Masters World Champion Marcio Silva Reveals the Secrets to a Perfectly Devastating Loop Choke
- Marcio Silva is a BJJ Black Belt with Multiple IBJJF Masters World Titles to His Credit and he is the Owner/ Head Instructor at Xcel Brazilian Jiu-JItsu in Bedford, MA.
- Silva hit 5 loop chokes in a row on his way to an IBJJF Masters World Title.
- Perfect this simple, classic choke with expert guidance from multiple positions, to add dangerous new layers to your submission game.
- Master an entire library of tricky setups from the bottom that will help you catch this devastating choke from guard and half guard with scary effectiveness and precision.
- Learn baits and multiple methods of funneling your opponents into loop choke traps from top half guard as you follow along to world class instruction and technique proven effective at the highest levels of BJJ competition.
|Bottom set ups. Full guard to open with butterfly hooks||8:21|
|Sit up loop from open half||13:51|
|Half guard hook sweep||17:39|
|Sit out to north south turtle||21:25|
|Foot on near lapel to loop||24:33|
|Bottom lapel as feed for the loop||29:41|
|Letting opponent pass into one arm loop||34:55|
|When opponent tries to relieve pressure||40:09|
|Using loop from top half. Hand positioning and concepts for the loop from top half||0|
|Baiting for the loop||7:15|
|Letting opponent under hook to set the loop from dog fight||11:06|
|Back step loop||16:05|
|Opponent in turtle position||19:46|
|Opponent sits up to single||23:55|
|Standing grips when baiting loop||27:03|