Sale Best Seller
The MMA Muay Thai Manual by Cheick Kongo
Cover a wide range of knees and elbows from all ranges.
- Use counter knees to punish your opponent every time they attack.
- Kongo teaches how to effectively trap strikes and transition to fight-ending elbows.
- Take your new-found knowledge from standing elbows and apply them to the ground by fighting off takedowns and punishing from the top.
- Set up your strikes with slick setups that will have you in range and controlling the action.
- The competition will think twice about shooting in for a takedown thanks to The MMA Muay Thai Manual!
|Knee Strike Fundamentals||1:08|
|Elbow Strike Fundamentals||6:01|
|Countering the mid kick||8:38|
|Countering the Takedown||14:00|
|Striking From The Body Lock and Clinch||20:11|
|Countering the Clinch||32:02|
|Strike setups with the low kick||0|
|Inside Knees From The Clinch||7:08|
|Setting Up The Knee To Body||14:45|
|Biceps Strike From Clinch||20:11|
|Countering the Single/Double Leg||0|
|Counter striking with elbows||18:04|