The Nelson Family: Catch Wrestling Nelson Holds by Jake Shannon
Jake ShannonProfessional Fighter
Catch Wrestling Expert Jake Shannon Shows You How To Unlock The Power Of The Nelson Hold To Control, Reverse, and SUBMIT!
- The Nelson hold has numerous variations that can be applied from a wide range of positions.
- Jake Shannon teaches how to make ¾, half, and full nelson variations a valuable tool to your grappling arsenal.
- Use the nelson hold as a brutal submission, or as a powerful weapon to sweep, reverse, and DOMINATE your opponent!
|Counter for Quarter||5:30|
|Stockade/Sugar Hold Finish||8:45|
|Cow Catcher Finish||13:23|
|Baseball Bat Finish||15:16|
|Half Nelson Overview||23:26|
|Half Nelson Counter with Finish||27:23|
|Half Nelson Counter from far side One on one||30:51|
|Look away and Peel the Hand||0|
|Re counter the Counter to Double Wrist Lock||4:54|
|Far Side 1 on 1 Grandma||7:41|
|Far Side 1 on 1 Grandma Variation Walk Over Pin||10:36|
|Bar Arm from Half Nelson||13:20|
|Half Nelson from head Lock||17:02|
|Half Nelson from Top Ride||19:24|
|Power Further Nelson to Pin||22:37|
|Mouse Trap and Octopus||24:52|
|Gotch Twister with Side Ride||30:09|
|Power Half Setup to Sleeper, Full Nelson and Arm Bar||32:28|
|3/4 Nelson Overview||0|
|3/4 Nelson Counter||1:44|
|North South Choke with Dragon Sleeper||3:20|
|Power 3/4 Counter||6:53|
|Power 3/4 to Reverse Anaconda||9:39|
|Front Power Half Nelson to Leg Lock, Stockade, and Reverse Anaconda||16:07|
|Full Nelson from Guard||22:41|
|Full Nelson Variation||25:08|
|Leg Nelson Finish||29:41|
|Leg Nelson from 1/4 Nelson/whizzer||31:29|
|Bonus Content - Cravat||0|
|Leg Scissors Combo||3:00|
|Leg Scissors from Cross Body||7:15|
|Butt Scoot Spladle||8:50|
|Billy’s Warm Up Stretches||11:00|
|Catch and Release “Wrestling Hold to Hold”||21:54|
|Catch and Release Live||27:11|
The Nelson Family: Catch Wrestling Nelson Holds Is A 4-Part Instructional Where Jake Shannon Teaches You How To Dominate Your Opponent With The Nelson Hold And It’s Numerous Variations!
Check Out The Trailer!
What Will You Learn?
The series teaches a wide range of Nelson holds like the ¾ nelson, half nelson, full nelson, and more! Jake shares his best methods to use the Nelson hold to dominate from a wide range of positions. A major benefit of Nelson-style holds is the control you gain over your opponent. By immobilizing them and shutting down their escapes each variation of the Nelson hold proves to be a valuable asset to any grappler’s arsenal.
Jake Shannon is a long-time Catch Wrestling expert with a keen eye for detail, and a great instructional style that anyone can learn from. WIth this series, the focus is on the classic Nelson hold and how it can apply in the realm of grappling. Whether you are a BJJ practitioner, Judo player, or Folk-Style wrestler mastering the Nelson hold and it’s numerous variations can help you become a better overall grappler.
The Nelson Hold doesn’t require you to be a freak athlete, or powerlifter to pull off either. With Jakes unique methods you’ll be threading your arms into proper positions and completely locking down your opponent. Jake takes it a step further by teaching you how to prepare for your opponent’s reactions and escape attempts, leaving you a step ahead. This aggressive approach will allow you to secure submissions, or transition to other positions of dominance. Add a new dimension of attack with Jake Shannon’s creative approach to Catch Wrestling Nelson holds!
So What’s On This Series?
- QUARTER NELSON
- COUNTER FOR QUARTER
- STOCKADE/SUGAR HOLD FINISH
- CRUCIFIX FINISH
- COW CATCHER FINISH
- BASEBALL BAT FINISH
- REVERSE ANACONDA
- HALF NELSON OVERVIEW
- HALF NELSON COUNTER WITH FINISH
- HALF NELSON COUNTER FROM FAR SIDE ONE ON ONE
- LOOK AWAY AND PEEL THE HAND
- RE COUNTER THE COUNTER TO DOUBLE WRIST LOCK
- FAR SIDE 1 ON 1 GRANDMA
- FAR SIDE 1 ON 1 GRANDMA VARIATION WALK OVER PIN
- BAR ARM FROM HALF NELSON
- HALF NELSON FROM HEAD LOCK
- HALF NELSON FROM TOP RIDE
- POWER FURTHER NELSON TO PIN
- MOUSE TRAP AND OCTOPUS
- GOTCH TWISTER WITH SIDE RIDE
- POWER HALF SETUP AND SLEEPER FULL NELSON AND ARM BAR
- 3/4 NELSON OVERVIEW
- 3/4 NELSON COUNTER
- NORTH SOUTH CHOKE WITH DRAGON SLEEPER
- POWER 3/4 COUNTER
- POWER 3/4 TO REVERSE ANACONDA
- FRONT POWER HALF NELSON TO LEG LOCK, STOCKADE, AND REVERSE ANACONDA
- FULL NELSON FROM GUARD
- FULL NELSON VARIATION
- LEG NELSON
- LEG NELSON FINISH
- LEG NELSON FROM ¼ NELSON/WHIZZER
- BONUS CONTENT
- LEG SCISSORS COMBO
- LEG SCISSORS FROM CROSS BODY
- BUTT SCOOT SPLADLE
- BILLY’S WARM UP STRETCHES
- POWER ACHILLES
- CATCH AND RELEASE “WRESTLING HOLD TO HOLD”
- CATCH AND RELEASE LIVE
So What Does It Cost?