Sale Best Seller
The No Gi Darce, Peruvian, and Japanese Neck Tie Manual by Alex Humen
Designed For All Levels - Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced fighter, this course will change your game.
Downloadable videos - YES! You can download this course and watch it on your favorite devices.
Now available on BJJ Fanatics App - Downloadable on App Store and Google Play. You can view this course directly inside the app, it is streamable and downloadable.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with this course for any reason you have 30 days to request a full refund, as long as you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Unlock the full potential of the Darce, Peruvian Necktie, And Japanese Necktie with Oleksander Humen’s 3-part masterclass!
- Oleksander Humen is a BJJ Black Belt, international competitor, and outstanding instructor with the ability to make techniques readily available for grapplers of ALL levels.
- Learn to stabilize against opponents from the front head lock position as you learn to thread the needle for deep darce grips, or break free for fight-ending necktie chokes!
- Develop go to submission strategies from a wide range of positions including front head lock, half guard, passing scenarios, and MORE!
- In addition to learning proper striking, pick up the best defensive Humen’s system will help you blend the three main chokes and their variations seamlessly as you find the optimal finish for a wide range of scenarios.
- Adapt to your opponent’s defensive measures by transitioning to alternate techniques that allow you to always work towards a finish!
|D’arce - Gable grip to d’arce choke||0:36|
|Half Guard to D’arce||7:08|
|Gator roll to d’arce & anaconda||14:41|
|D’arce choke from side control top variation 1||20:04|
|D’arce choke from side control top variation 2||24:44|
|Double under pass to choke 1||0|
|Double under pass to choke 2||4:58|
|D’arce choke from side control bottom||6:30|
|D’arce choke counter to back mount||10:48|
|Leg Drag to D’arce choke||14:55|
|Ninja choke from half guard||18:12|
|Knee on belly D’arce to baratoplata||20:39|
|Omoplata to D’arce choke||24:44|
|Peruvian necktie - Gable grip to Peruvian Necktie||0|
|Seat belt to Peruvian Necktie||3:08|
|Peruvian Necktie to D’arce choke||5:15|
|Peruvian Necktie to arm-in guillotine or anaconda choke||7:39|
|Peruvian Necktie from sprawl||11:10|
|Japanese necktie - Peruvian Necktie to Japanese necktie||13:30|
|Half guard to Japanese necktie||16:38|